Reviews for The Token
Guest chapter 21 . 12/17/2021
Enjoyed
Serennos chapter 21 . 12/9/2021
A heart-wrenching story ending in hope and joy. Thank you.
Amberlina0418 chapter 21 . 12/4/2021
awww, love this story
no.1dramionefan chapter 21 . 12/2/2021
Omg! This book was amazing! I know your mom would be very proud of you! You had the humour, romance, drama, angst - everything was perfect! I really enjoyed reading this book!

Keep writing!
Zainab
Yaaaaaaaish chapter 21 . 9/30/2021
Love the flow of the story…
Pamela Baumann chapter 17 . 9/28/2021
It says three weeks later up too. Does this mean this isn’t after their first making love scene? I’m confused but still! Great chapter!
LynxOfOz chapter 21 . 9/11/2021
This was absolutely perfect! I’m not sure how I’ve only just come across this masterpiece after reading dramione for so long
michelle.stein chapter 21 . 8/25/2021
My heart is full and I need stock in kleenex now, such a beautiful ending.
michelle.stein chapter 20 . 8/25/2021
This is so amazing, I love that Hermione wrote out her shock, her horror, her grief, her guilt, and pain. My heart is bursting with her heroic survivorship!
michelle.stein chapter 19 . 8/25/2021
Can Harry just kill Ron now?
michelle.stein chapter 18 . 8/25/2021
This is just such an incredible story and I love the creativity you used to have Hermione join the Ministry to assist in the case. And the way she and Draco are growing into their relationship, building trust and care. It's really magical.
WriteAwayMaam chapter 21 . 6/26/2021
Sweet, sweet epilogue for a great story!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 20 . 6/26/2021
Love the title!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 13 . 6/26/2021
Realistic wedding night, considering the situation. Smart move!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 12 . 6/26/2021
Interesting twist…it’s like a set up for the rest of the story with a very new plot, conflict, resolution, etc. smart, you!
I wonder why Lucius would stipulate that lack of an heir would get Draco burned off of the tree…would he be pleased if Draco didn’t reproduce/didn’t create a half-blood heir/heiress?