Reviews for Away from Magic
EmelynMz chapter 1 . 10/17
WOW just WOW... i loved it !
DracoLennon chapter 1 . 8/19
This story makes me so happy. :)
amsev chapter 1 . 4/16
This seriously should have been the epilogue...
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/28
kinda wanted to see what happened to the weasels
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 2/28
Simply beautiful.
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 2/8
I didn't like that neither of the children were named James or Lily :(
katmom chapter 1 . 1/27
So glad that Broomstick's stories are still up for us to enjoy. This was sweet and charming.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Very nice story. I kept worrying, however, that Ron would show up and cause trouble. I wonder if Molly was looking for H&H because her two youngest wanted (not necessarily loved) them or because she was hoping to get her hands on Harry's vault keys again. I'm surprised that the other Order members and Ministry employees never gave away the Potters' business or whereabouts. Once McGonagall spoke out, I guess Molly's excessive nosiness into their private lives became more obvious for what it was.

I liked Molly well enough in the books ... until Order of the Phoenix. In book five, her treatment of Sirius - while she, Arthur, and four of their kids were residing (free of charge) in his house - was disgusting and offensive to me. In addition to trying to override any decisions he made as Harry's rightful guardian - which Dumbledore had technically already done - she continued to treat him as though he were some immoral, delinquent child who needed to be disciplined. In fanfics, her "hyper mothering" tendency toward Harry, which is already bad enough in the books, becomes suffocating and scary when it is employed in keeping him and Hermione apart while attempting to match the two of them with Ron and Ginny. It doesn't even take much tweaking to make it happen - just changing her reasons for doing things, actually. Well, that's my take, anyway.

I like the fact that you have Harry and Hermione embracing their magic, yet fully integrating into the Muggle world. In other words, they use their magic to enhance and enrich rather than define and limit their lives. They apparently raise their kids to live the same way - a much healthier and more rational lifestyle, if you ask me. Also, they aren't hounded by Weasleys, since they aren't all that interested in Muggles. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
We bow down to you. Please bestow the powers of great writing on us. Thank you.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Nice one! I was never a fan of the "One big happy Weasley family" idea, it did seem some what forced, and JKR wouldn't even had had to rewrite her books til SEVEN and still make it Harry/Hermionie! Good work.
Arabella chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I would think after their extended camping trip, Hermione would LOVE to shop for food. I imagine she'd come home with all sorts of tasty stuff she'd been missing like crazy for month after hungry month.

Farewell, dear Broomstick Flyer. God bless you on your next great adventure. My sympathies to your family. Broomstick Flyer is beloved by her readers.
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Now THAT was a damn good story! Broomstick Flyer you are so missed, really thankful these stories are here. ALL ARE SO GOOD - amazing - fantastic - incredible, I could go on, but you get the point right?! This one is on my favorite list as are others! Read ya Later ;)
herart chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Very nice story. One from this author that I hadn't read. She left us very good stories to remember.
K chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
This was my favorite and I share your grief at her passing.

K