Reviews for Touchstone
Abby chapter 2 . 4/21
I know its almost been a tear but I was wondering if you were planning on finishing this. I've read all of your fics and they are amazing! I hope you write again.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 2 . 4/15
This is a really well-written chapter - very sad but very beautiful at the same time. I love your descriptions of Ari slipping away and Ziva shooting him. Wonderful work, and I hope there will be more to this story!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 4/9
So many fanfic writers have done their take on Tali's death, and this is one of the best that I've ever written. I especially love the interaction between Ziva and Eli at the cemetery, and their mother falling apart the end. One thing I'm curious about, though - when Ziva and Tali are at the Kotel in the beginning, what prayer do you transliterate? Here I thought I was such an observant Jew, and I can't recognize it at all.
VG LittleBear chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Hi, that was very interesting. I very much enjoyed your look at Ari through Ziva's eyes. Thanks and cheers!
dvd123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This makes sense with what we have in canon and fits well with how would have seen Ziva react to Tali's death.

And there really aren't that many Ziva-centric stories, and yours are always great! Thanks!
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
In it's way even sadder than the first chapter about Tali.

Good one though. And she and Ari and their sibling rivalry...kind of heart breaking really.

Good story. I am enjoying it thoroughly.
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hi, such a sad subject, but well done. Looking forward to the next update! Thanks and cheers!
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I really really loved this. It's so detailed and realistic. if they had decided to do this on the show, I would imagine it went like this. Good Job.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Good chapter. Good start.
Anxious for more!
Sue Dooley chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Fantastic! The feels are overwhelming!
Liketoreadnotwrite chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Thanks for keeping Ziva "alive".