Reviews for Moonlight & Madness
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
This is really good. Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Can you continue this, please? Thanks!
Lala Kate chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I so love this wildly creative twist to the wonderful "Once Upon a Downton" AU. You have pin-pointed Matthew and Emma spot-on, I adore that Isobel is on her game and already trying to piece things together, and the twist of Lavinia at the end-YES! Always love to read your glorious writing, as you well know. :D
alliluna chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
This is awesome! I really like this crackship actually. And I love how Emma was totally checking Matthew out. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Wow, this is fabulous! I've just started Once Upon A Time (first season). Great job! Can't wait to read more. Thank you!
BroadwayBaggins chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I knew staying up a few minutes later to read this would be worth it! I love it all, what you showed me the other day and what you've added-you have Emma's voice down, and little insights into her past like not paying attention in school add a lot to the story. And I LOVE how Emma's totally checking Matthew out. ;) Can't wait for more!
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
GAHHHH! I love this so much already, and it's only just begun. :D You write both Emma and Matthew perfectly here, and I cannot wait to see what mayhem ensues.
Chickwriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
WHEN are we? What a great beginning!