Reviews for Friends with Benefits
princeselisa chapter 1 . 3/4
Loved it!
I really love your story, but in chapter 137, there was a part where Edward talked about "anorexic, model wannabees" made him sick. Im sorry, but this really hurt my feelings. Im not anorexic, but I am very skinny and everyday I get teased and made fun of. I have been working very hard to improve both my body and my self-esteem, but that comment really hurt my feelings. I just want to say that EVERYONE is beautiful, even if you are skinny. It bothers me that because people are insecure about being big, they think it is ok to body shame skinny people and call us wannabees.
starsmina chapter 151 . 2/21
:D
Kiintastic chapter 151 . 7/27/2016
I just had to say that you wright beautifully! I've been reading a lot of your stories now ( though I haven't reviewed them, and I'm sorry for that by the way!) and they're so funny, emotional, well thought through and of course sexy! I just can't stop reading! And my fiancé really wants me back to "the land of the living" as he puts it!
I'll be continuing to read the stories I haven't read now (fiancé be damned), and perhaps even pull my head out of my ass and leave you some more reviews!
Thank you for making my work (night work, all alone and just need to kill time between my chores) a lot easier and certainly a lot more fun!
And thanks for making my time off work more enjoyable! :)
Caswriter chapter 85 . 7/6/2016
Heh. Fun. RIDE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't think that pun was intended but it was hilarious
NanStew chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
OMG, so cute. What a beginning!
NanStew chapter 133 . 4/26/2016
About time.
NanStew chapter 109 . 4/25/2016
Very nice idea. Glad you're working on it.
NanStew chapter 100 . 4/25/2016
Get engaged. Grrrrrr. Fixes everything.
NanStew chapter 74 . 4/24/2016
Don't say it. Mile high club, right? hehehe
NanStew chapter 69 . 4/24/2016
This, of course, is not going to turn out well yet. Sigh
NanStew chapter 68 . 4/24/2016
It's called, buy a ring!
NanStew chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
Watched Justin and Mila in their movie version of this. Can't wait to read more.
NanStew chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Have you smartened up yet? hehehe
NanStew chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
Okay, reading Star Crossed and found this one too. Reading both at the same time?! I know, I'm crazy but love your stories!