Reviews for Caught in the Flames
Cx. .
Layha420 chapter 120 . 5/14
Sargent voight and detective Halsted from Chicago PD i frickin love them
Christine828 chapter 176 . 3/14
Just found your story thanka to a rec. Over on twifanfictionrecs
It was a fantastically written story with a great plot, I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it down. Just wanted to shoot you a note that even though you completed this 3 years ago people are still reading and enjoying it. Thanks for all your hard work.
blondferretgirl chapter 176 . 3/13
Love It!
JD Thorn chapter 127 . 10/11/2018
Loved this chapter. In your authors not you said it wasn’t very citrusy, but I disagree. THIS is the best kind of citru because they are showing their love and bond, not just raw raunchy sex. (Not to say that isn’t nice too, but this is definitely the best kind.) There is a time and place for both kinds of citrus and you balance it perfectly. Thank you for sharing your stories with the world. I love all that I’ve read so far and I’m going through them one by one.
JD Thorn chapter 101 . 10/10/2018
My theory... The victim is Frank, the jerk who accosted Bella.
JD Thorn chapter 93 . 10/10/2018
I think James is paying Laurant to spy on Bella. He COULD also be starting the fires since he’s a firefighter.?!
JD Thorn chapter 61 . 10/9/2018
It really leaves me baffled that that fucktard James didn’t realize that HE as the man is the one who determines the sex of a child. Being the douche nozzle that he is though he made Bella believe that she was to blame. But Jasper, being a doctor, should have at least mentioned this to her when she was telling them her story. Just sayin’. Love your stories by the way. CANNOT get enough.
JD Thorn chapter 3 . 10/7/2018
That’s great that Alice won’t be the annoying monster that always gets her way or everyone pays type. I love Alice, but I don’t like her to be too overbearing. Thank you for the break in the form of a non bratty Alice.
amsrule chapter 176 . 9/22/2018
So many twists and turns, definitely kept me on the edge of my seat! Loved it!
AthenaKnight chapter 23 . 7/22/2018
I also love Gracelandgreat show!
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 4/25/2018
Alice is mellow so more likeable. Bella's story is interesting.
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
What a hook! Renee once again a piece of work. This Bella's got a backbone.
K.N.Christie chapter 28 . 3/4/2018
Leah and Bella would be cute
Patriciadiane chapter 176 . 3/1/2018