Reviews for Caught in the Flames
Patriciadiane chapter 19 . 4/7
So I had this bad feeling when Jasper said in the future -Rose showed her true self. What the heck happened to Bella?
Patriciadiane chapter 18 . 4/7
Cookie Monster Edward is so cute and what an attraction. Bella was pretty honest and up front and I'm wondering how the truth unfolds.
Patriciadiane chapter 17 . 4/7
Rose classless behavior
Patriciadiane chapter 16 . 4/7
Something harsh and abusive in her past and her family certainly seems like not much help. Will she be friends or can she even be friends?
Patriciadiane chapter 15 . 4/7
Edward is such a great guy and I love her conversations with Grams. Bella sounds like she has had an abusive relationship and that the abuser isn't done with her.
Patriciadiane chapter 14 . 4/7
Well, we knew it was going to happen. Edward is the whole package, he has family who will I am sure love Bella, and doesn't Alice already have a bond of sorts with Bella?
Patriciadiane chapter 13 . 4/7
Haunted, must be pretty bad. Emails of a threatening nature, wanting to go hang out with the penguins (although penguins are pretty cute). Cullen Cullen lucky gal!
Patriciadiane chapter 12 . 4/7
Girl bonding, professional conversation, potential friendship both personal and professional, and then you leave that email. Yep, I'm hooked.
Patriciadiane chapter 11 . 4/7
As the mystery of Bella unfolds hopefully I'll understand her issues. I get the being elusive about her past thing, you don't have to spill everything first time or ever if you choose not to. Renee is so selfish and at this point not too impressed by Charlie.
Patriciadiane chapter 10 . 4/7
Grocery trip to maybe see Bella. The last line is sheer perfection. Alice is lucky to have such a brother as Edward.
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 4/7
Got to love Emmett who is true to himself. Bella has definitely caught E's eye but you don't admit that to Emmett. Wonder if Rose will come around to some level of niceness.
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 4/7
I'm sensing some irony, and love to wonder how the two will meet up and perhaps Bella will let her guard down. We shall see.
My apology for out of order reviews I just get so into the story I hit next, next, and then go holy cow.
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 4/7
Her place sounds amazing and so large. Curious to see where this goies.
Patriciadiane chapter 4 . 4/7
Bella found some great clothes at the Alice place and possibly a future friend.
The grocery store meeting is just so much fun and her kindness touching.
Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 4/7
What is Bella's deal? That is a great question. She has a kind heart but her history is for sure impacting her nerves and now I am really curious/
5,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »