Reviews for Tainted Oxygen
Kiti Hikari chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Terrifying, yet sexy as hell. I love it owo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Awww, CUTE!
#scute
Imogene Hemlock chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Whoa! I wasn't expecting that at all! How interesting! That's a really strange, fascinating fetish. Thanks for sharing this story!
lavacana chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This was amazing. (I'm not one to comment about sex or anything though...)The writing was nicely done, and I got great visuals from it all. I've been wanting to read some dark HiJack lately, and this hit the nail on the head. One could really see the thrill Jack got from the adrenaline(this version of Jack), and how sick it all was. I've got to say, I was a bit shocked at the choking part, but I could definetly see why Jack would want that. It really is all about the power rush, isn't it? Nicely done and nicely played. I'm not one to comment on sex, like I mentioned before, since I really only wanted to review on the psychopathical part of all this. But I might as well throw in that the sex was a nice read too, since it was.(And it was also a major part in this as well) Thanks for letting the world see this nice piece of work!
Kaoru Anderson chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I love you i love this story i love viking i just love everything please update soon on both the stories they are amazing and i cant stop smiling when i read them.
HighGreenBunny chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Very nice. This was the first time I ever read something with choking in it but I must say, the way you did it, very sexy! Great story. Hope to see more from you ;)
Hijack Attack chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
MY GOD... That was one of the most interesting/creepy M rated stories I have ever read in FFN. I have never really heard of anyone "fucking someone in someone' else's blood", before, but I kinda/sorta like the concept of I'd kill for you but... STILL! Enjoyed the sex though :D