Reviews for Hero or Monster
Eternity456 chapter 27 . 2h
This story was so amazingly awesome I really enjoy it and can’t wait to read more from you
righello di tutti chapter 27 . 12/12
Hello Author, if u plan to bring Kushina back, I would recommend you use her chakra that's still in Naruto because Naruto hasn't encounted her chakra yet.
MidoB96 chapter 27 . 12/10
Lots of people have said this already, but you have a great story and i would love and appreciate it if you could update it and not leave us loyal readers high and dry, thanks.
uriil chapter 7 . 12/10
Good to see this story is not completely abandoned. Now if only the edit was finished and the main plot progressed... Thanks to you and your beta anyway.
haroonangel chapter 27 . 12/8
One of the best abandoned fanfictions ever. I read it like 10 times
Chrispt chapter 8 . 12/7
When Naruto was facing off against the jounin and they were talking about how unfair it was Hiruzin should have said "I agree" and jumped down to stand next to Naruto. While everyone is freaking out he could have said in a whisper "don't hold back, it's dishonorable to your opponent" and walked over to fight alongside the jounin.
shadowuzamki chapter 27 . 11/19
Bro thus story is sop good reread it multiple times now u was wonder if your going to continue it. As it stands I dont think anybody who could Do a rewrite of this would be able to match how you have written this story

Sincerely a very happy reader
fucking shit don't read
desdelor97 chapter 27 . 11/7
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
DaMonkMan chapter 2 . 10/26
You missed an old mention of the age. After the flashback there's a short section where he says he is still three. "That was okay with Nar- Nezumi, he was only three; he had time."
hello i've been loving your fics for a while and tho my qords mean little to no value at all i just wanna say you sir are very good at your stories there are flaws yes but who doesnt. please continue to write stories you have fans waiting for you and i wish you and your family all the best.
boydarr42 chapter 27 . 9/18
WHERE THE FUCL IS THE REST OF THE STORY ITS TOO GOOD TO BE ABANDONED PLEASE
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 27 . 9/16
Kradyus, I just think the author is editing the chapters like, once every few months. Maybe in 2020 it'll be updated.
kradyus chapter 27 . 9/8
Please tell this fic is not dead! I love reading it and was waiting for naruto to finally meet his daughter. Please author-sama don't kill this wonderful and awesome story.
this is my favorite story hope you get to finish it
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »