Reviews for Hero or Monster
Kaoru Klay chapter 20 . 19h
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH "Minato blushed harder than a schoolgirl"
Kaoru Klay chapter 18 . 19h
SHEEEEEEESH
Naruto 9 tails container chapter 27 . 1/15
I can’t wait for the next chapter i really really want Naruto to me his daughter even though i was kinda late to the party of reading this beauty of a story I absolutely love it.
tfuinsah chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
I'm really surprised by how weirdly naive Naruto is.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/25/2021
good fic, I'm really sad you haven't updated this in 6 years. pain.
Username6166 chapter 27 . 12/16/2021
A shame that you abandoned this, this is easily one of the best Naruto fics out there.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/27/2021
Great storyline looking forward too next chapters
yindragonkiba chapter 27 . 10/11/2021
Love it thus far can’t wait for more and I’m excited for the meeting that will take place in it
Detsella Morningdew chapter 5 . 8/24/2021
Somehow you're doing all the "bad" tropes, and yet making it really enjoyable and fun to read.

That just goes to show that no trope is truly bad, just easier to have bad implementation.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/20/2021
i know its been nearly six years but this is still one of my favorite stories on here and id love to see more of it
Chim chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkk yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I love the original and can’t wait to finish this one! Just found this new version and I’m hyped as hell!
Astramilitarum01 chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
I just don't know where you want to get with this...
Who is ok getting beaten as a 6 year old because he feels that i makes the people happy... That is messed up and smells of brainwashing so bad.
So yeah ... No sorry i really can't take an other of those story's where Naruto gets beaten by his village and still wants to kiss there asses, not even the Manga did shit like this. No one that isn't brainwashed or totalo broken would do something like that.
That this story starts like this makes me fear for the rest of it
Poseidreigon chapter 2 . 7/29/2021
one of the top 5 Naruto fanfiction I have ever read someday I hope you come back really enjoyed the story and thank you for that
Miiracle chapter 27 . 7/15/2021
Really hope this gets updated again someday
Reft chapter 27 . 6/9/2021