Reviews for Hero or Monster
16tonweight chapter 27 . 10/7
Holy fuck, this is SO GOOD. Seriously, I don't just comment on every fic I come across, but this is FANTASTIC. It also has a great non-harem poly ship, which is great :)
Chrispt chapter 27 . 9/30
I hate that this story is being abandoned. I read all the time, ranging from professional serialized novels to fanfiction to comic books and manga and this story caught my attention better than most, I have read the story I don't even know how many times everything about it works, a lot of overpowered Naruto stories are just hard to get into and I normally can't even get passed the first few chapters but this story had me from the very beginning. I absolutely hate that this story will most likely not be finished. Every time I read it I like it more but every time I read it all it does is remind me that I'm never going to see the end. I don't ever complain about authors on this site because I understand it is very hard to balance personal life with work and then somehow finding time to write, and not only write but make a story that you enjoy writing so you can finish it, but if you give up on a story just put "discontinued" in the description so people know what they're getting into before they start, I personally don't even attempt to read a story unless it's completed anymore because beginning to read, getting into the story, and then finding out I'll never see the end is a very disheartening experience. This is the longest comment I've made on this site and I think that reflects how much I love this story. It really is amazing and just fun to read and there are so many possibilities with it.
The Number 4 chapter 12 . 9/15
At some points it feels like I'm having Christianity shoved down my throat
Ahmed Maged chapter 3 . 9/4
the might of konaha ?
are you serious ? so the MC is just a slave to the village to do what they want? will it be all like this the hole story?
Mrbiggs132 chapter 27 . 8/30
Oi, oi, oi...ya dead mon?
Rongis chapter 27 . 8/27
In chapter 5 i noticed something very awful and i skipped to chapter 27. I'm glad i didn't waste my time reading all those chapters because even after all those chapters your fanfic was missing emotions. You just spat words there without the knowledge behind them.
Guest 2 chapter 17 . 8/5
The best story but it confusing...you said naruto is 3years older but his now 12 WTF man!
Ckeoroqpl chapter 27 . 8/2
You took a cliche (overpowered Naruto) and made it work. Please continue, it’s a very very very good story. And thank you for sharing
J boss chapter 27 . 7/24
Nice,but please finish d story
Davidlhson chapter 27 . 7/14
Is Karasu-Two Kushina now that would interesting. You should also name the daughter Kushina or Shina something to commemorate Naruto’s mother
HahahHAHAHAHhahehehehe chapter 27 . 6/27
man... why?
it's just another primate chapter 16 . 6/27
OvO,
it's just another primate chapter 4 . 6/26
This fic is so awesome! I enjoy these kinds of stories so much, where the MC is OP and breezes through his opponents. Leaves so much more room for story, which you do a magnificent job at supplying.

keep up the good work! :)
mmfreak07 chapter 1 . 6/23
please update I love this story
arsalan.rex chapter 1 . 6/21
it could have been something epic... a great story with a beautiful character growth... but you just had to include harem and in doing so you ruined the entire thing..
1,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »