Reviews for Hero or Monster
Davidlhson chapter 27 . 7/14
Is Karasu-Two Kushina now that would interesting. You should also name the daughter Kushina or Shina something to commemorate Naruto’s mother
arundevalla chapter 27 . 6/27
man... why?
it's just another primate chapter 16 . 6/27
OvO,
it's just another primate chapter 4 . 6/26
This fic is so awesome! I enjoy these kinds of stories so much, where the MC is OP and breezes through his opponents. Leaves so much more room for story, which you do a magnificent job at supplying.

keep up the good work! :)
mmfreak07 chapter 1 . 6/23
please update I love this story
arsalan.rex chapter 1 . 6/21
it could have been something epic... a great story with a beautiful character growth... but you just had to include harem and in doing so you ruined the entire thing..
TylerJay333 chapter 3 . 6/20
dude, chapter 3 if my favorite chapter so far. that was funny at the end lol
TheGuildless chapter 27 . 6/19
WHERE'S MY NEW CHAPTER!
Thewonderingman chapter 27 . 6/18
Yo this story is incredibly good you took a cliche (overpowered naruto) and made it work even made the story a multilayered smorgasbord of everything I wish I had half of your talent sir/ma'am because you've truly impressed me. Possibly inspired me to write again thanks
The Kromann chapter 27 . 6/17
Just when the child is about to be reavealed I get a cliff hanger. Damn.
IGT chapter 27 . 6/11
great story
hope you continue
gabelou1991 chapter 18 . 6/3
Ton citron est le léger plutôt bien écrit perso j'aime une histoire quand il y a une bonne trame et si il y a des paires du sexe mais pas à outrance sinon je lis les fics où il n'y a que cela.
gabelou1991 chapter 15 . 6/3
12 ans bizarre car il avait 10 avec mai et au moins 4 ans ce sont écoulés.
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 6/3
Malheureusement pour moi je ne connais pas assez le manga donc quand j'ai lu dans les notes le non de roshi je me suis demande pourquoi tu allais faire un crois avec DBZ et puis j'ai regardé sur internet et j'ai vu que oui il y avait bien un personnage dans Naruto et qu'il contenait son Goku imaginer ma surprise, je pense que l'auteur a fait une petite dédicace à toryama.
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 6/3
J'aime la conversation entre anko et Naruto c'était un éclairage sur sa vie et ai débit j'ai pense qu'il avait couché , j'aime bien la discussion familial avec hayate .
1,985 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »