Reviews for Always Watching Over You
reader chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
very sweet
Kirahalliwell chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
This is the best Fanfiction that I have ever read. It is written with compassion and epxpression. Add some more! Great job!
Shimmersea chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Aw. So kawaii! _ One question. Does he mean the first time they kissed, or the first time he remebered them kissing? (You know how they had that truth spell on them, they forgot everything?)

Well, I love this story. I've read it about 80 times. And it gets better every time I read it.

Teri chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Wow! Really great look at Leo. Thanks!
jessica chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
wow! that is an exceptionally well written story and i really liked it. very introspective and believable. :) i am trying to write a piper/leo story at the moment, they are my favorite couple. you should really write more with them, i would be very interested in reading it.

well, again, well done. :)

ChArMeD-101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002 was so sweet. Very cute story! :D

Continue please? Pretty please? Please with a cherry on top? :D
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
awwwwwwww...that's so cute.
nicole812us chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
That was very good. You really got Leo and Piper down. Hope you keep writing.
Phoebe chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
wow that was really cool u really got Leo's charachter down. really touching
Monkeyface23 chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Great Fic!

I Love Piper/Leo fics!

Very Well Written!

Good Story!
icarus abides chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Awwww... that was sooooo cute *sniff*. I'm always on the lookout for some well written Leo/Piper fics. Thanks so much for posting one. And for not being betaed, its very well written. Hope I get to read more from you! :)
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Interesting fic...

You do a good job shedding light into Leo's character...

Showing how he feels about Piper, and helps out around the house!
Kit-the misfit-Cat chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
This was excellent. Bravo, and I hope that you will write other P/L works or even just Piper. You seem to really understand them and I like that.
countertiger-x chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
whoa...that seriously was...really really great. So that's the end? Well, it's fine with me, but I have this little bitty voice in my head urging me to type "continue". well, keep writing, you have real talent -TigerX
borrowedheaven chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
That was so sweet and so brilliant. I loved how you made this story from Leo's POV, it was just fantasic :)