Reviews for Key West
That motherfucking bastard...UGH.
Love it so far!
~M~
aniseed flower chapter 16 . 5/19
Ohhhh. I loved that story! Thank you so much for writing it. :)
Im so peeved that you, and any author, have to deal with stupid vapid "guest" reviewers. It's hard enough putting a part of yourself out there for the world to see, and having people legitimately not like parts of it. But the people who say nasty things just for the sake of it? Ergh. Im glad you are still writing. And willing to share it with us. So thanks! Lol. I shall be eagerly awaiting your next story. (I loved spin and sway.. And a few others. Cant remember them now though. My heads full of deep diver. _ lol)
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 4 . 5/19
To bad Jessica didn't get lost in the ocean! lollol
alice'sbella chapter 16 . 5/14
Love it!
That was so freaking hot. He was insatiable and she was not complaining one bit. Who would? Not me. Seriously, that was really hot. The way he just attacked her right when they walked in and got her off. Then carried her up to do it all over again in the shower. YUM! I loved that she just took him in her mouth, just because it was right there. Gotta admit, when it's right in front of your face like that, you've just got to do that ;) Then in the bedroom . . . that was hot too. This whole chapter was fuck-hot. Loved that she actually allowed herself, eve if only for five seconds, to dream of a life with him there in the Florida Keys (Keyes?).
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/8
What a wonderful story! It was so cute that he was calling the baby Little Diver. What a perfect nickname for their baby. So glad to know that they got married on the boat and then their three month honeymoon was doing that cruise he dreamed of. And, they got pregnant on that cruise. Really just so romantic. Really enjoyed this one from start to finish. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us! Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/8
I freaking love that he went with her to New York for her to finalize everything. To meet her parents and Emmett. That is absolutely wonderful. What a great man to do that with (for?) her. Loved it. I really enjoyed this chapter. They are just living the life now. It was great to learn that she is living with Tanya and that they are really good friends. I like that she is living with her and not Edward. Even if she moves into his place next month . . . it was so smart to do it this way. I live that she's learned to dive and that she loves it. Really, this whole chapter was absolutely excellent. YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/8
That was fun to be in Edward's head. Glad to know he fell for Bella about the same time she did for him. On that all day date of his. Yes, they both had a massive attraction to the other right off the bat. However, it was that lovely day he spent with her, showing her his world, that did them both in. He knew she meant more when he turned her down that night. She knew he meant more because he turned her down that night. Wasn't surprised at all that Mike showed up there, knowing what he did was wrong and wanting her back. What a fool he was to throw her away to begin with. What's even better is he didn't know her at all, if he thought for one second that she would go back with him. I really liked that what Edward overheard, was all about him and not Mike. Loved that Mike saw first hand what BxE were getting up to in the hallway . . . hehehe. Also, thought it was hilarious that they have no idea what happened to him after wards. So fun!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/8
They really are great together. Every bit of them is great together. They could use some honesty when dealing with their feelings but, it has been less than a week that they've been spending with each other. They seem to communicate fine, just need a little more honesty about their feelings. Perhaps, that will come with time. Edward did nail one thing on the head. Mike should be the one dealing with the mess he created, not her. He was also right that she can handle the clients from there . . . especially in this world. I work from home in San Francisco, where my job is based in Chicago (which I've never been to) on an account in New York city. Anything can be done these days. Plus, she could use the extra time to really decipher what happened to her in NYC and there in KW. Time spent both with and away from, Edward. You could almost feel how desperate Edward is getting. I didn't like that they are pulling away from one another . . . but, it is a natural thing, to protect ones heart in that way.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/8
I just adore how she fits into his crew and gets along with them so well. It really is great. The way you describe him, coming back in from a dive, is mesmerizing. He sounds so gorgeous, very good visual you've depicted there. The sheer terror when she thought there was another shark behind her was funny. Then it was a manatee . . . how wonderful for all those out there with it. I also really like how Edward fits in with Alice and Rose. It was adorable that Alice and Rose both see that ExB are in love with each other . . . even though they haven't quite caught on just yet. Actually, with the way this ended, I think Edward just did. Let's hope Bella and her jilted mind, can let herself be open to this love that is already in her. I did notice when Rose brought up they were leaving, Bella couldn't breathe and her heart rate spiked. Her leaving should prove to be interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/7
I was glad she sent a text to the women to let them know where she was. I would have been concerned if I couldn't find my friend anywhere. Tanya stopping her from boarding was actually quite wonderful I really like her. Liked what she did later too. Giving her a suit to help out in. Saying it would be nice to have an extra hand around there, when asked about her departure. Their conversation was really needed and I liked what they said to one another. Loved that Edward was happily showing her off around the passengers afterwards. Even to the dismay of some of the other ladies onboard. When he said he was marking his territory, and she said she thought she marking him . . . using 'mine' . . . loved that! Her helping out here and there was great. Loved that he came after her into the crew only space and took her then and there. So hot. Really, really like the idea of them sailing around. He almost seemed shocked that she would like that. Not sure what the last couple days hold for them. Should be interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/7
I was wondering if that would happen to them during this trip. Her witnessing his flirting all over again. Only this time she's caught feelings for him, so it stung. Feelings she wasn't aware of. Feeling that made her feel pain and that she couldn't breathe. This from her 'fling' . . . more than the 'relationship' that went down the toilet. I really kind of liked that . . . not her feeling the pain, no. Her feeling, I liked. His reaction shows me that he cares more than he expected to as well. His wining and dining her around town, made him feel more as well. Oh and YAY, they both want to spend more time together!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 5/7
I just want to mention how wonderful it was for Edward to think of Rose and Alice for the sunset cruise. So thoughtful to entertain them, while he whisks Bella away on their adventure. I love that he had dinner awaiting them when they got back. The pure funny when she finally realized they were in fact talking of two different things the day before, was freaking great! The tiny island that Tyler lets his friends borrow on occasion sounded spectacular in all its simpleness. Edward mentioning that he was thinking of buying one himself, made me like him even more. He is so carefree, funny and charismatic. Great Edward you've created. It was great that they had the mini discussion on whether they were clean or not. Smart conversation. That whole scene was so romantic and extremely hot at the same time. Great chapter. Looking forward to when she too, decides to stay and not go back home.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 5/7
Touristy buoy's, restaurants the locals love and a semi-private beach . . . very wonderful ways to spend an afternoon. I loved their banter in this chapter again. You write very good banter . . . truly. I really liked that he shared him story with her. I was glad to learn I was right and just because the offers are thrown at him daily, doesn't mean he acts on it. Really liked his story of how he came to live and work there, along with the others. Very interesting to learn that they share similar, yet very different experiences, with past significant others. I really liked them making out on the beach. Him sharing his home with her. The Esme was a neat addition. It was really cool that he was the one to put the kabash on them having sex . . . and loved that she admitted she wants him. Wonder if his idea of 'working her to the bone', is the same idea as what is going through her mind. Somehow, I'm thinking they are two different things . . . hehehe.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 5/7
Well from this chapter, I'm gathering that Edward used to be quite the city man . . . but, sounds like he may have left it all behind one day to pursue this dream. Just a guess at this point . . . as we know nothing about him at all. I do sense that he is not the ladies man that Bella thinks him to be. Which is what I said in the first review we met him in. I think he flirts for the sake of the business. Doesn't mean he's sticking himself in all of the available holes being offered up. I think that how he treated Lauren and Jessica that first night, was exactly how he handles all of them. Should be interesting to hear him tell Bella about himself. The butterfly conservatory sounded really cool. I've been to one of those that we have around here. They are really kind of neat.
3,532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »