Reviews for The Long Road Home
Good,post more...!
Birkastan2018 chapter 4 . 3/24
Oh tenten... I loved that this chapter gave us a glimpse of sakura’s Broad range of skills ... and i love team 7’s dynamic !
Birkastan2018 chapter 2 . 3/24
oh my goodness Sasuke... WHY did you let that woman do that to you? Usually, blank period fics that depict Sasuke's depression immediately after the war are hard for me to read - but I can't quit your story. It is exquisitely told, and the uderlying struggle Sasuke suffers from is written in a way that is so raw and real, and you find yourself rooting for him... you want to know if he'll find healing, what will happen to him next. Thank you so much for another amazing chapter!
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 3/24
DEar author, I absolutely adored this first chapter! I loved that the truth about the massacre is out in your story, that Itachi's name is cleared, and while the SasuSaku shipper in me wished Sakura was instantly bonded to sasuke once he returned - I know your treatment of their dynamic is far more realistic. It's so raw, and so sad... I can really feel Sakura's struggle, even in the few words she says to Sasuke. Your writing style is beautiful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us!
Lulu chapter 6 . 12/17/2018
This is such a great story, the characters are on point and nothing is too exaggerated, I can clearly si this happening, so sad to see that this hasn’t been updated in four years.
Huiguinan chapter 6 . 4/1/2018
Such a good story! You did an amazing job painting the characters and it feels really realistic. I really forget the real world around me as I read your story! Please update!
kiyaalove337 chapter 6 . 3/9/2018
Yooooo can you please pleeeese come back to this! This is literally one of the best sakusasu fanfics ever. I'm super depressed you have nothing else to read ( as I've read all your other work bc wow!) and I'm at a complete loss, but have not forsaken hope! Please come back!
x.Broken. .Hallelujah.x chapter 6 . 4/4/2017
I seriously hope this gets continued. I will be so sad if it doesn't, because I really want to see the progression of their relationship as Sasuke's mind gets healed and he begins to improve.
asher227 chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
Wish you could start writing again, this is one of my favorites 3
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Brilliant stuff! Got the characters down perfectly in my opinion.
Elizse23 chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
This is amazing please continue
yippa chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Seems like the story not in the end yet.. it was really an interesting storyline to read! It make me feel wht sakura felt. I realy hope u will continue it.
The Nameless Pharaoh chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
Ah, it looks like you have abandoned this story from the lack of an update, but I really did enjoy this one. I followed just in case you happen to pick it back up - it's really good :) Thank you for the great read!
Livvy22 chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
I love this story so much you are fantastic great job! I can't wait for more!
Rushery chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Ahh this is phenomenal so far! Your style of writing is excellent, it's very enjoyable to read. Looking forward to reading the rest of this :)