Reviews for Such a Perfect World?
Nice stroy
hello chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Nice story.
tobby solis chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Dup toby solis here please get back on this story it good n I like it n please also make it a daikari thanks see ya -toby good boy-
spyrofan34 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
love it please update
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Nice... I like the story can't wait for the next chapter
Talia Iyami chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
pleasse keep going! i gotta know the rest of the story! this is so cool!
Talia Iyami chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
please continue this! i want to hear the rest of the story! i love it!
DaiWolf chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
I agree with him please continue.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
A shame you never continued this. This is a pretty good story.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
I can just picture Daisuke's crying face when he walked in on the others. But it looks like Mornamon's really reaching through. Who's the mysterious baddie? Perhaps Daemon, Myotismon, GranDracmon...

Anyway, I hope Mornamon can suceed where Zanthmon failed. Unless you don't feel like continuing's been years...

This is better than two other parodies of It's A Wonderful Life that I remember. You could've gotten more mileage if you'd placed this after the series' end...ah, but maybe I'm just being biased.
Alex Warlorn chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
Cody in the series is rigid and harsh thinks lowly of the idea 'people can change' (his dad was a cop after all his father had to face the worst side of humanity daily).
We can guess how Cody would have turned out.
So, why did you never complete this? I know you're still writing. Do you know what happens next? Do you need help? Did you accidently write yourself into a corner? E-mail me if you need help.
Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
better that that."
better than that."
Question for the fans, is DemiDevimon Devimon reformatted or not?
So when are we going to see what's going on with the others?
These chapters are short and dizzingly high paced, but hey, what works, works.
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
This REALLY reminds me of one of my first stories I tell no lie! In it Davis reflects on weather or not he really adds or subtracts from the group since he was chosen on the fly in his mind.
The ARE being shown the same reality each right?
How did the other original destine met their ends?
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
What was the point of killing his own grunt like that? A pair of hands is a pair of hands.
Is this Millienniumon? After all, Davis' digimon did kill his attempt to reenter the world through Kaimeraimon.
Why only those four?
Hiril Moon chapter 7 . 3/20/2004
I like this story. It's so... satisfying, somehow.