Reviews for The Family Tree
Fleiur chapter 1 . 7/7
This is cuuuute! Loved it!
dracotastic chapter 1 . 2/24
I don't know how you think this is OOC but I think it's cute. Hahaha. Sorry, can't help it. Although, Draco is kind of an idiot. Hahaha.
kittytampon chapter 1 . 1/4
I love this so much, its adorable!
champagne for the pain chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Oh my gosh I'm dying! This is so funny! The drawings of Draco and Hermione, and then Lucius' description! Thank you for posting this!
annaotters chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Lmao! Really funny,but I feel sorry for Lucius though
Mugrass chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
The Malfoy family tree is real funny... I laugh until tears spread out my eyes...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
love this
Wren Gebel chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
lol omg! I laughed so hard at this!
eventeenslovemusic chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I absolutely loved it! I was giggling uncontrollably towards the end- this story was hilarious! My only suggestion is that you review your tenses, as you switched from current tense to past tense in the middle of the story. Perhaps it was intentional, but the change does make this piece a bit confusing. Nonetheless, kudos to you for writing such an entertaining one-shot! It was funny, heartwarming, creative, and made sense. Bravo!
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
I needed this so bad XD
Annie Sousa chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Hahaha that was great! I luv fics with adorable kids 3
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This is so adorable! I Loved the part about Lucius and its so sweet to see that Draco and Lucius get along :)
NatNicole chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Weird coz noway in hell would Hermione and Draco be married unless Years 6 & 7 (probably 5 too) were more or less AU. Still, funny and cute one-shot. I like it!
jinnyblingbling chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Hi,chiheeriosI came across your article The Family Tree, and I feel that it is a very interesting and informative piece of work. It is my conviction that if the article can be translated to Chinese, much more people in China will be able to enjoy and share your wonderful thoughts. Therefore´╝îI am hoping that you can grant me permission to translate this article to Chinese; if you are generous enough to accept my request, please send me a written authorization so that I can go on with this project. Thank you very much in advance.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
You should have Lucius's reaction as a suqel
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »