Reviews for Total Pokemon Redux!
IceStrawberryFreeze chapter 1 . 10/4
A man came into the Fashion Store I worked in and the asked me to pick out an outfit for him. His voice was monotonous and drawled out, I yelled 'Brongzong!' But in my head. So the entire time he was talking to me, I was just 'Brongzong. Brongzong! Bronnyzong. You have the voice Brongzong would have.' Fangirling like the nerd I am.
Dark Amphithere chapter 17 . 9/21
Hello fans, DA with an announcement.

The chapter production has slowed quite a bit, but I'm working hard to get it up and running. I won't spoil anything, but it's well on its way. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to work on this project as frequently as I wished during the summer. Now that I'm back in school, I have even less time.

However, I have not forgotten, and I have not decided to go on hiatus. It just takes a very long time.

Please remember that while finishing my work IS something I enjoy, I do this as a hobby and that many things, such as my school and other events in real life, get in the way of it sometimes. I know you've all been patient, but try to understand that it's not easy for me to get all this done.

Sincerely, DA
Queue chapter 17 . 9/20
Heyo. I don't wanna bug you, but can we please have a status update of some kind? 'Cause you used to do them in the reviews. It'd be nice. Thanks.

kat chapter 17 . 9/18
I don't mean to be rude. And I certainly don't mean any malice. But I'm just going to say this one thing to you. HURRY UP!
Here's a thousand dollars diglett!
DarkReconz chapter 9 . 8/11
Sock on the door? Tried that once, people don't notice. You need a god damn cowboy hat sometimes.

Seems like we're getting the boring characters to introduce challenges first. I'm okay with that. This challenge doesn't seem too interesting.

Honestly after what happened at the end of last season, there are questions between Banette and Weavile.

Methinks Korookodile doesn't know what good food tastes like.

Hmmm, why do I sense something is gonna go terribly wrong in regards to Scizor.

And called it.

Arcanine and Mightyena was kinda...anticlimactic to be honest. Everyone probably saw it coming.

...they're not lasting long aren't they.

Oh look someone's conspiring against Bronzong. That will go well.

Looks like Honchkrow is becoming the big boss huh? This is good. I like this.
Clockwork Calamities chapter 17 . 8/11
(Fan-boy Mode Off) Phew. Seriously though, this was, by far, the most amazing chapter of Total Pokemon REDUX. It had everything I loved, from Cacturne hosting a challenge and being a badass about it, to Banette kicking Trevanent's ass, Mewtwo and Banette got into a Mega Evolution fight, Weavile and Banette got together, and Bisharp still misses Medicham! Plus, Bisharp versus Cacturne was just so amazing for me to read.
I have a cool little trick where everything in my mind is animated upon reading it, so in short, every ounce of detail you gave in this chapter went towards my brain animating it. Anyway, this is great, and I seriously hope you make another one soon. See ya later Dark!
kat chapter 17 . 8/11
Just realized I made a slight typo in the earlier comment. Didn't mean to put that e at the end of "process". Oops
kat chapter 17 . 8/11
I doubt you take suggestions but I have one based on the Honchcrow/Alakazam rivalry. If you're interested, great. If you don't take suggestions, just ignore this post.

I wouldn't mind if you make it so either Honchcrow or Alakazam winds up saving the other's life, but it intensifies the rivalry between the two in the processe. And whichever is the savior will have done it to make sure they won their "game" fair and square. However, the savee, despite everything, can actually feel a little grateful.

Sorry if you don't take suggestions. I'm out. Go Team Noivern!
Clockwork Calamities chapter 16 . 8/9
I don't even... ugh, my friends are not gonna be happy with Bisharp, and neither am I... I mean, wow, that was just a dick move, if you'll pardon me swearing there. You can't expect someone like Mamoswine, who already had to fight once, fight against his girlfriend for a point... I mean, I knew Mamoswine wouldn't, because he's just not a character who likes to fight. Hell, even Kabutops didn't like fighting during this challenge, and that was his thing back in TPI! I liked this chapter, but it gave me some really mixed feelings...
Keep doing your best Dark, and I expect all the following chapters to be just as great.
Shuckle Master chapter 17 . 8/6
Nice chapter. I ended up liking the mega Banette thing a lot more then I thought I would. I dunno, I guess I liked the Mewtwo vs Banette a lot.

But that sort of reminds me. Do pokemon in this 'verse have to hold a mega stone to mega evolve? Because if its true, I'm surprised Banette hasn't tried to get rid of it.

Speaking of Banette, now that I think about it, he does a REALLY good job at staying under the radar. I mean considering he is probably the best contestent, at least in case of score in the previous seasons.

Also, I'm impressed with Gengar. If he survives the next challenge, he will have made the merge 3 times in a row. There is only a few that can claim that as well, including Banette and Alakazam.
DarkReconz chapter 8 . 8/5
Ah yes King of the Hill. How long has it been since this challenge showed up? Personally, I think it might have been more interesting if they had to get to get to the top platform from the bottom and try and defeat anyone in their way. This works too though.

Can't tell if that Spinarak and Cryogonal thing is a subtle nod to my fic.

...where's the Hammer Time? I DEMAND HAMMER TIME!

Oh Hypno you little scamp, don't you know cheap parlor tricks never work out as planned?

Oh Hypno you little scamp, don't you know plans like that never succeed?

Yikes, Gliscor has had it rough. He'll probably end up recovering though.

Going against the wannabe dictator's wishes? That's TOTALLY not gonna get you in hot water.
kat chapter 17 . 8/5
Do it Alakazam. You're one of my favs, so I'm rooting for you to pop the question to lovely Gothitelle. Go for it!
MephisASDF chapter 17 . 7/29
That... was... AWESOME! I loved every aspect of this episode. The drama, the mega evolutions, everything. Keep up the good work!
ZLAXE chapter 17 . 7/29
Hello there! Once again great update. The wait was once again worth it. When I read the chapters title it made me excited what Cacturne has in mind for the challenge. Gardevoir's hints didn't helped making my excitement go down one bit.

So basically, Nightmare Isle Nightly will stop the chapter the merge occurs or the one before the merge? Oh yeah, I don't know if you are still doing the "Ask 3 questions" so I guess I'll just insert a question in a paragraph. And I feel really sad about Celebi's shows being over but if you are going through with what we "talked" in the previous PMs then I can't wait for it.

My number one was the first one out... But seeing it was Cacturne who she was dealing with I guess I can understand why. Cacturne though... he hasn't changed one bit.

It's good to see some of the other lesser known gets spotlight every now and then. To me it felt like, Krookodile, Honchkrow, Crobat, Bronzong, Alakazam, Bisharp, Toxicroak, Trevenant, Bannete, Weavile and Luxray get's spotlight more often. Well, maybe I just don't remember the other chapters and these guys are the ones I mostly remember after reading them.

Oh man, the battle between M Bane and M Mewtwo was short but epic! I don't why but I like Mewtwo X more than Y. Aside from their designs, of course. But I'd be lying if I said Y doesn't reminds of someone else. On topic with X and Y, which mega of Mewtwo and Charizard do you like best along with each game and two of the legendary?

I guess that's about it. Just one more question though before I end this. Now, I've been wanting to ask this before but always forget to put it in a review or too shy to include it but... Have you tried making a fic in the adventure genre? Because every time I read your updates makes me wonder what kind of adventure fic you'll make. Don't get wrong I love your TP series, and it's long chapters but I always wonder about reading different genre from you.

I don't want to sound like I want you to make a fic in that genre. I'm guessing you feel more comfortable and experience in writing fics like this, and I respect that... And I'm beginning to think I already ask this... Oh well.

Anyways, keep up the great work and as always can't wait for your next update. Byez!