Reviews for Breaking Rules
FantasyFreaky chapter 19 . 7/9
Good job! I love your writing style too! Keep up the good work! Also will there be any shipping? If not I'm totally fine with that!
Petals27 chapter 19 . 5/12
Please please update soon because I am in love with this story! I can't wait to see your new writing style and maybe a new chapter as well :)
Hidden-in-Moonlight chapter 13 . 4/5
I hope you update soon I love your story
actually there is no specific answer to how old levi is but the creator did say that he was in his early to mid thirties so i guess his age is possible but im just saying
marvelisawesome chapter 4 . 2/20
In my head, I know that the plot isn't as good as it could be and the characters are a bit OOC. But overall I don't really care that much because I know that you put your heart into it and made it a fun read. I'm glad you are going to go back and fix the parts you think need improvements or changes altogether (That's the sign of a good writer). I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks.
LittleBallOfSunshine chapter 19 . 2/17
I think it is an amazing story and I will be waiting for you to finish it good luck! Do your best!
QuiddoDitto chapter 19 . 12/7/2017
I love this. Can't wait for the next update!
brieana cook chapter 2 . 11/27/2017
Love this please update
Patiently Waitin chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
...just dropping in to tell you I've been waiting for 1.5 years now for an update and I WILL NOT GIVE UP bc your story's so AWESOME! ;)
CLAMIT chapter 19 . 9/1/2017
I was a little saddened when I saw this chapter, but I was excited as well! With 3 years' worth of improvement in writing, I eagerly await the rewrite. Write at your own pace! Be creative! I'm sure the new Breaking Rules will be very cool!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 19 . 8/24/2017
I've loved the story so far and look forward to reading the rest of it.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2017
This story is amazing.I don't read crossovers that often anymore but this story is awesome.I've lost track in how many times I've read it.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/20/2017
Omg this story is absolutely amazing! I read it all in one sitting and I really hope u update soon! One suggestion though. Could we have a bit more time with the other 104th? I really want to see their adventures in Hogwarts too :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2017
Please update soon! I love this fanfic, I finished it too fast. Great job!
YourGreate chapter 7 . 8/6/2017