Reviews for Breaking Rules
QuiddoDitto chapter 19 . 12/7
I love this. Can't wait for the next update!
brieana cook chapter 2 . 11/27
Love this please update
Patiently Waitin chapter 2 . 10/1
...just dropping in to tell you I've been waiting for 1.5 years now for an update and I WILL NOT GIVE UP bc your story's so AWESOME! ;)
CLAMIT chapter 19 . 9/1
I was a little saddened when I saw this chapter, but I was excited as well! With 3 years' worth of improvement in writing, I eagerly await the rewrite. Write at your own pace! Be creative! I'm sure the new Breaking Rules will be very cool!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 19 . 8/24
I've loved the story so far and look forward to reading the rest of it.
This story is amazing.I don't read crossovers that often anymore but this story is awesome.I've lost track in how many times I've read it.
Omg this story is absolutely amazing! I read it all in one sitting and I really hope u update soon! One suggestion though. Could we have a bit more time with the other 104th? I really want to see their adventures in Hogwarts too :)
Please update soon! I love this fanfic, I finished it too fast. Great job!
YourGreate chapter 7 . 8/6
stupid umberbitch
Fir3danc3r chapter 19 . 8/3
Awww. I hope you update soon then :3 Keep being awesome! (P.S. Ur writing is still better than mine XD)
RengenOBTA28 chapter 19 . 7/20
Yayyyyyyy! I thought this was discontinued, and I was really disappointed because this is my favorite fic. But I'm glad that it's still updating! Take your time~
Chingou chapter 1 . 7/12
I just reread your fic after reading for the first time a few years ago? Im so excited for your rewritten version and new chapter updates!
TurboDragonQueen chapter 19 . 6/30
Please update
C O N chapter 8 . 6/26
I loved this chapter! It showed Eren's personality to stick up for other people very well. Although I have one problem, I think that Levi should be called Professor Ackerman. Isn't that his last name? It's incredibly unrealistic if students are going to call him by his first name
Wutdafuqm8 chapter 12 . 6/14
When you wrote down the list of people I started crying because Bertholdt Marco Annie and Reiner... I started yelling fuck you fuck this and why yeah as you can see I am mentally unstable