Reviews for Breaking Rules
RengenOBTA28 chapter 19 . 7/20
Yayyyyyyy! I thought this was discontinued, and I was really disappointed because this is my favorite fic. But I'm glad that it's still updating! Take your time~
Chingou chapter 1 . 7/12
I just reread your fic after reading for the first time a few years ago? Im so excited for your rewritten version and new chapter updates!
TurboDragonQueen chapter 19 . 6/30
Please update
C O N chapter 8 . 6/26
I loved this chapter! It showed Eren's personality to stick up for other people very well. Although I have one problem, I think that Levi should be called Professor Ackerman. Isn't that his last name? It's incredibly unrealistic if students are going to call him by his first name
Wutdafuqm8 chapter 12 . 6/14
When you wrote down the list of people I started crying because Bertholdt Marco Annie and Reiner... I started yelling fuck you fuck this and why yeah as you can see I am mentally unstable
silver skys chapter 19 . 6/4
An interesting story! I hope you plan to finish it!
hollyspice chapter 19 . 5/31
I'm looking forward to rereading this fic & seeing how you've improved! I'm excited!
Faith chapter 19 . 5/22
Hey, I have an idea to your story. You should have like a lesson for witches and wizards that want to fight the titans and make Levi the teacher.
Fan01 chapter 18 . 5/11
Armin is a good friend.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 19 . 5/11
Alright then, I'm excited!
At the start of the anime Levi is 34 and Erwin is 32 so Erwin would be 33
Also it is spelt Hanji
Kitsune chapter 19 . 5/7
Very interesting story, well written and it had me hooked !
Waiting for the update.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 19 . 5/3
shall be waiting for new updates!
Newbie1104 chapter 12 . 4/27
Good job :D. It's heating up, while I do believe that Dumbledore and the other staff members agreed to everything a little too easily, and Umbridge didn't make a fuss over it, I'm looking forward to the moment of the arrival.
Newbie1104 chapter 10 . 4/27
I really hope that this is some insider's job. Hogwarts' protection was able to held back Voldemort himself, so I think it's rather unbelievable for some mindless beasts to get through it.