Reviews for Breaking Rules
Morphmaker chapter 18 . 3/10
Why did you abandon this? This is an amazing story, it makes me sad to see this stopped and the potential this had wasted.
Morphmaker chapter 18 . 3/9
Здравствуйте Анастасия! (Также написано через переводчик) Звучит хорошо, если вы напишете это по-русски, но не забудьте отдать должное. :)
tessa chapter 1 . 1/28
holy crap this is super interestingggg! excited to read more!
Annastasia chapter 18 . 1/19
(written through a translator). I really liked this story, I have not seen such an interesting one for a long time. I'm from Russia and I'd like to ask your permission to translate this story and post it on a Russian language fanfiction site.

P. S. the story is really very interesting. How do you write so excitingly?
schleeshins chapter 18 . 11/24/2021
"See you (hopefully) next week! :)"

:'). Damn I haven't been hit this hard since GradeAUnderA. But I have hope for this story's glorious return one day.
1frownyface chapter 16 . 11/6/2021
When Eren said "Erwin's not dead."

*Sniff sniff*
So sad!
helentacocat chapter 18 . 10/17/2021
AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED THIS IS REALLY GOOD KJFJSDJFKS
Iamahgase chapter 18 . 8/24/2021
Wow, it's great, I love the fans see this update, please let me see you again, I want to see Harry is shocked to see the monstrous Titan and Titan armored much beg you update it.
xxMontse31xx chapter 18 . 7/15/2021
This fanfic is awesome, can't wait for what's happening next, what are the warriors and Ymir planning, although you haven't updated for while, so I hope you still continue this masterpiece, we understand if you have some problems so I'll just wait for an update
layla chapter 7 . 7/14/2021
words can not express how hard im laughting right now
layla chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
the storys realy good but i think that Eren whould have said something along the lines of im fine you need to help the captin
martosjei27 chapter 12 . 7/12/2021
this fic is beyond amazing i like the crossover between this two and i hope that this will be continued because i rarely see good AoT and Harrypotter crossover fanfic
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2021
Please continues
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2021
Just 30 ? Petra alone had killed 58 Titan's, Levi had killed nearly 200 Titan's, I hope you give more explanation for this. Otherwise great story so far, really enjoying the premise.
julianoxd chapter 10 . 2/10/2021
"Besides, he's bent on killing all the titans, he's reckless and dangerous at times, but he'd do anything to protect humanity."
Bro...