Reviews for Remembering The Past
Unique Sapphire chapter 17 . 3/15/2017
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful! Omfg! I really enjoy your story and I hope you write many many more and I'm looking forward more to come.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2016
I love how you made this into a modern story of life. It helped me identify with the characters so much!
lovespirita chapter 17 . 1/21/2016
This story was captivating and awesome.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
DyslexicDarling chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
More flashbacks and nitty gritty details. Also more anger and unsettled feeling from rin or descriptive emotion.
And inuyasha and sesshomaru have unhealthy possessiveness over woman which I think is missed placed need. . . Haha sesshomaru does not deserve Rin! I never thought I would say that. But I liked that you hinted to a possible suppressed emotion with him wanting a connection to her.

Honestly I am enjoying this way more than I thought I would.
You have an interesting take on things.
DyslexicDarling chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
I am glad that you brought ayame in, but I still hope kagome feels a little guilty at least.
Poor rin she certainly has been through a lot. Sesshomaru is extremely lucky that she doesn't remembered him.
;)
DyslexicDarling chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Interesting. I am beginning to see how you are playing this. Sorry if I went overboard with my first review I was trying to figure out your angle. Now I see it was probably more denial on Sesshomaru's part and maybe a little ignorance. I don't really sense any guilt on his part. So far my favorite character is inuyasha but I still feel sorry for koga.
Poor sesshomaru and his daughter haven't yet start to pull my heart strings.
Rin and her mystery appeal greatly. More than I suspected they would.
P.s. I hope you don't mind long rambling speculative and opinionated reviews.
;)
DyslexicDarling chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
I am surprised inuyasha believed Kagome after her super protective act and accusing Sesshomaru of Rape (statutory rape I assume) instead of womanising. ;)
I like the northern wolf industries. Poor koga. This isn't going to end well for him is it?
Also are they just human now? Demon power converted to business power? The blowing things up thing confused me.
DyslexicDarling chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I wouldn't have minded if you played up the past a little more. Elaborated on the heart break. Gave us more clues as to who they were 5 years ago. Was sesshomaru fond of her then disapointed when she confessed her love for him? Maybe he thought she was like all the other woman. Clouded by his beauty. after he beded her he turned to her (Either then or later when she confronted him about ignoring her) and coldly said "what are doing here? I gave you what you wanted, so stop stalking me."
That even works with your saying he thought 21 year old Run was to young for him(32) when the age gap is more acceptable than 16 and 27 (strange but true.)
I admit that some people might flame you if you had written that but its your story. Never hold back. This story isn't the type I usually read but I am not one for knocking something before I tried it. If you can make it believable I'll give you my vote.
P.S. if I were Rin and I did remembered what happened I wouldn't want him any where near my daughter.

Keen to see how you play this.
No Uta chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
What a lovely ending to one hell of a story! This was one hell of a roller-coaster of emotions. I enjoyed it. Thank you for completing it and I look forward to more of your fics in the near future.
RinMaru chapter 17 . 2/2/2015
I really enjoyed this story.
sophiathesofa chapter 17 . 2/2/2015
Aw that was cute! Thank you for writing this it was such a wonderful journey! :D
Taraah36 chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
Yay, for an epilogue!

I like the ending and I agree no need for wedding details haha.
shayelee chapter 16 . 1/25/2015