Reviews for Fune ad Servendium
Books-are-my-life-2006 chapter 8 . 8/28
loved the fanfiction. it was amazing
Pocahontas chapter 8 . 3/20
you are the best. i love you. thanks for this i loved it
ok so love this. thats my feed back. did i mention I FRIGING LOVE THIS OMG YOUR AMAZING NEVER STOP WRITIG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. ONE OF THE BEST HARRY POTTER FANFICS IVE EVER READ, AND IVE READ 1286. thats the actual number and you are in my top 3
make them make there moves!
alos, i luv it ('-')
luv it. but they need to start loving each other
i love this so much i lOOOOOOVE THIS ... continue please
M-chanchen chapter 8 . 3/5
Hi,
this story was really interesting and very cool. I really enjoyed reading, very well done. You did really great at writing. Your writing style is very good.
I think, this kinda open end is very good and fitting for this story. The story is about Snape and Harry bonding because of the potion gone wrong, not about their life afterwards. Of course, it would have been interesting to get to know something more about that, but I think, that would have gone beyond the scope of this story.
dragonBug27 chapter 8 . 2/28
omgggggg this story is so cuuuuuuuuuute
mackiechandler chapter 7 . 2/26
Sweet!
really nice thanks!
really nice.
I loved this story. The ending was in my opinion really good, it gives a definite end point but there is still the base there as if it were to keep going. The character development was pretty much flawless compared to some of the other fics like this that I have read. I’m really truly glad that I stumbled upon this fanfic and thank you so much for writing it. :)
thescribblerdragon chapter 8 . 7/3/2018
It did seem a bit abrupt, but the story as a whole was absolutely lovely. Incredibly well written. I especially liked how you wrote the characters and Harry’s gradual reveal.
waitingondaisies chapter 8 . 4/19/2018
I’ve just finished reading this for like the thousandth time (seriously that’s only a slight hyperbole this is one of my all time fav fics) there’s a chance I’ve reviewed before if so hello again I’m once again I’ll advisedly staying up way too late because I got absorbed by your incredible story telling abilities (despite me having the story practically memorized by now) seriously I can not stress to you enough how this is my go to fic I just,,,,I love everything about it, Harry’s and snape’s characterizations, the plot, the storytelling, just,,,,everything anywhomst who knows if you’re ever gonna read this it’s been years since you posted but just know you’ve got a big ole fan in this girl that’s a weird way to end a review I’m sorry I’m tired and I have finals coming up so I’m stresss wow I just keep going on and on fuck ok love ur story love ur writing hope ur life is good
D0 y0u even read br0 chapter 8 . 1/19/2018
THIS WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING AND THE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE OT have their own preferences, but don't listen to them. The ending was, as has been said, a bit abrupt but I liked it a lot once I processed the fact that it was the end. Great story! You're an amazing author!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »