Reviews for The Accidental Vessel
Hi I just wanted to let you know that this is one of the best HP/SPN xovers I've ever read, and that you did suck an amazing job with the plot and story! I love how in character the characters stay, as that rarely happens in fics, so I just wanted you to know I've read this whole thing so many times and loved it. Great work!
-RS
shadowed warrior chapter 75 . 9/27
Just got done eye-guzzling this fic and thought it was pretty amazing. I also read through a bunch of the reviews and it looks like some people have a serious hate on for either you or the story. Soooo, screw them! I thought it was great, well plotted, had quite a few surprises, and I was really sorry to see the end, I wanted more! The whole gender neutral pronoun thing is getting to be more and more of a controversial issue as people start to reject the concept of binary genders, and it seems everyone has an opinion. Myself, I'm a fan of the "you do you" outlook. If you want to call yourself he, she, ne, or whatever I don't care. Just tell me what to call you and I'll do my best, just don't get shirty with me if I forget and mess up once in a while. Hey, I'll probably forget your name every so often, too, I just don't have a talent for remembering things like that. Grammatically speaking I prefer what you did with using ne, nem, ner and so forth. To me at least using they and them makes everything sound plural which just screws with me every time. If I had a critique it's that you weren't consistent with the pronouns you chose. It switched between ne, they and sometimes even he a little randomly. That's mostly an editing issue; if you'd had a really strong beta they should have caught that and made you fix it.

Anyway, I'm about to go searching your profile for more stuff I might like since I enjoyed this so much. Thanks for releasing a great story and keeping me well entertained for many hours!
Ninja Violinist chapter 75 . 9/6
Okay, more Supernatural than Harry Potter at the end, but it was a sweet little conclusion. I honestly enjoyed the story for the most part, though I had a hard time digesting the possibility of Gabriel being a loving father. Definitely enjoyed the Harry Potter mashup parts though!
Ninja Violinist chapter 44 . 9/5
Well, I did get my answer, and I can say THANK YOU for doing that to the special woman. The only other fictional villain I've hated so much was the Governor.
Ninja Violinist chapter 8 . 9/3
I am totally enjoying the story so far but I am a little confused at the timeline. Is Gabriel on a completely different earth? Like a separate dimension (ala the French Mistake)? Or is it aligned somehow? Or am I spoiling a reveal in a later chapter? 0_o either way, so far so good!
YokaiAngel chapter 75 . 8/28
Brilliant!~~~
Angella1012 chapter 55 . 8/1
That chapter was filled with so much, it's was great!
Bushkid168 chapter 5 . 7/26
Wow, great job being a snowflake Michael.
urworshipfulness chapter 6 . 7/15
I don't really have much of an opinion on the whole gender neutrality and identity thing that's been becoming extremely popular these past few years since I've never really given it much thought, but it is incredibly irritating and off-putting to see those pronouns in this story. They keep registering as spelling mistakes to me and they/them/they're definitely would've been a better choice.
Oddballzebra chapter 75 . 7/9
This story was cancer, but at least I can say I made it to the end.
Oddballzebra chapter 73 . 7/9
They said in the show that a fight between Michael and Lucifer would end up roasting half the planet. Compared to that, this was severely underwhelming.
Oddballzebra chapter 72 . 7/9
Michael, by himself, could crush two knights of hell.
Oddballzebra chapter 71 . 7/9
Why do you have Hermione constantly poking her nose into angel business?
Oddballzebra chapter 70 . 7/8
There is no way a knight of hell even comes close to the level of an archangel.
Oddballzebra chapter 57 . 7/8
Oh come on! Not Hermione too.
1,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »