Reviews for The Accidental Vessel
Guest chapter 33 . 9h
According to supernatural archangels predates heaven and are billions of years old since they predate the universe itself. Archangels and seraphim are all exempt from losing their powers from falling. Castiel kept his, and Gabriel still has his, even lucifer is still at full power. The only time when they are not is if they are low on grace or if it’s sucked out entirely.
Rainbow Prime chapter 41 . 6/2
Hooray for more Luna Lovegood! I have to include her last name, of course, because I have a sister named Luna, and she's a manipulative little bit*h, who used to get us to forgive her for stuff that we shouldn't have by saying that she wanted to kill herself.
Rainbow Prime chapter 14 . 6/1
Gabriel MUST befriend Luna! HE SIMPLY MUST! Also, Luna MUST know that Gabriel is an Archangel! She simply must!
Raxacoricofallipatorious chapter 75 . 4/25
This is definitely one of my favorite Gabriel stories! It’s why I read it in maybe three days or so and even read it during class... yeah. 3!
Whovian.Bowties chapter 75 . 3/9
Absolutely fantastic! This is one of the best stories I have ever read! In the beginning, I was kind of wondering whether this story would hold until the end and if I was ready to read a story this long, after all, it is over 300000 words, but it did! And now, four days later, I can honestly say this is among my five favourite Gabriel-stories. I read A LOT of fan fiction and just WOW. THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY. THANK YOU.
Even though I really liked it, you did call Michael “he” often in the first 17 chapters and then very few times in the rest. Otherwise it was perfect.
tag0 chapter 17 . 3/2
Just a note re the codes: You *do* realize that they would *not* be in English, right? Latin, Anglo-Saxon/Old English, Old Norse, Old Welsh, Scottish Gaelic, posssibly Cumbric... most likely one of those languages. Anglo-Norman if the Founding of Hogwarts was after 1066.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
gab was my favorite part of season 5
KT chapter 75 . 12/19/2017
Holy crap! That was the longest story I’ve ever read on this site! I usually get board around chpt 25 or so, but this one just sucked me in and I couldn’t stop! Exelent job!
Hamon chapter 75 . 11/26/2017
This was a fantastic read, you have a skill for twists and turns! Love what you did with Michael and Gabriel's interactions, and I love how Hermione and Gabe's kids fit into all of this !
Carol542 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Love it
Guest chapter 75 . 10/28/2017
I'm done.

Finished it.

Wow man, that was one hell of a ride. Damn that was a beautiful story! I swear, reviewers generally spout out a bunch of stuff stating that this was awesome or that could've been a bit better etc. But seriously? This is an ineffable fanfiction. It's the best crossover I've read that's completed.

And geez, thanks for that.
Guest chapter 74 . 10/28/2017
HOLy SHIT mAN THAT WAS FRIGGIN' BEAUTIFUL.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/28/2017