Reviews for The Accidental Vessel
Gachawatermelon chapter 75 . 1/1
I love you how you write Gabriel so much
Dayside chapter 14 . 11/26/2021
eh yeah I'm dropping. This story isn't even a little bit interesting.
Dayside chapter 12 . 11/26/2021
Why the hell is he acting like a child?
Dayside chapter 9 . 11/26/2021
I haven't watched Supernatural but surely an ageless Archangel wouldn't act like a fucking 10 year old?
This story is pretty shit so far. It's just canon pretty much.
Fick Chick chapter 43 . 9/5/2021
You made it sound like Gabriel had never seen Mr. Wesley before but he warned him about Sirius before 3rd year.
Fick Chick chapter 11 . 9/4/2021
I'm curious about Hagrid's dragon egg? Did he get & hatch it? If so, what happened to it?
Li-Ion89 chapter 5 . 7/1/2021
god i hope this isnt just canon harry potter with gabriel in it. also i like the reprsentation in here for non binary students.
Preturabo chapter 9 . 5/31/2021
Ah, man- even with a nonbinary twin the nonstandard pronouns still jar my focus. I'm all for respecting people's chosen pronouns and I'm fine with saying them, but seeing them written is discombobulating. I feel like they/them would probably get the point across to the reader without being too shocking, just because they are words that we have experience reading

That said, it's obviously too late to make that change but a lot of confusion probably could have been avoided
6to17 chapter 36 . 5/24/2021
phone conversation oh my God the last two sections was so cute
Lowkey chapter 21 . 3/3/2021
at nicthalon
What you said was not a solution to a perceived problem but rather an admission of personal prejudice at worse or bias at best. What would be a token black guy would wind up being a token gender neutral, the only difference is your perception of one being a more important aspect in the quality of a person than the other.
Nicthalon chapter 21 . 11/6/2020
I can't help feeling that while representation is great, Michael seems to serve little purpose in this story other than to occasionally show up as an excuse to use alternate pronouns. If you really want representation, make your main character gender neutral, not a side character who ends up being little more than Hollywood's "token black guy."
Lilly-daughter of Radolso chapter 22 . 11/6/2020
nir... I love it!
-LDR
Lilly-daughter of Radolso chapter 20 . 11/6/2020
Out of curiosity, I have to ask, did you purposely spell those words with n's instead of h's and r's instead of s's?
-LDR
Nicthalon chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
It's been my experience that persons who are gender fluid or neutral tend to prefer they/them/their to made up words. It also makes reading a hell of a lot easier.
DemonWolf25 chapter 7 . 10/19/2020
I like where this is going. The plot is quite original. I usually stay away from stories that retell Hogwarts with characters from another universe but you are doing it quite well. Not to mention adding quite a lot of new things to keep the story fresh.
1,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »