Reviews for The Accidental Vessel
Nicthalon chapter 21 . 11/6/2020
I can't help feeling that while representation is great, Michael seems to serve little purpose in this story other than to occasionally show up as an excuse to use alternate pronouns. If you really want representation, make your main character gender neutral, not a side character who ends up being little more than Hollywood's "token black guy."
Lilly-daughter of Radolso chapter 22 . 11/6/2020
nir... I love it!
-LDR
Lilly-daughter of Radolso chapter 20 . 11/6/2020
Out of curiosity, I have to ask, did you purposely spell those words with n's instead of h's and r's instead of s's?
-LDR
Nicthalon chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
It's been my experience that persons who are gender fluid or neutral tend to prefer they/them/their to made up words. It also makes reading a hell of a lot easier.
DemonWolf25 chapter 7 . 10/19/2020
I like where this is going. The plot is quite original. I usually stay away from stories that retell Hogwarts with characters from another universe but you are doing it quite well. Not to mention adding quite a lot of new things to keep the story fresh.
DemonWolf25 chapter 6 . 10/19/2020
That's an interesting way to put the questions of potions class.
Udah chapter 10 . 7/11/2020
The MC seems unlikeable to me(as a reader). He is annoying based on the action he did. He got a strong soul(booting young Harry and the Horcrux) but still gets influenced by Albus trick on the cloack. He's not believable for a being that has lives long life.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 7 . 2/8/2020
Gabriel is dry in this story and studies or trains about as much as canon harry which is little to none but just like canon harry spends time wandering the castle and sticking his noise here or there. For a being that is so old its unfathomable. He cant understand basic potions or knows greek mythology. Im sorry but thats a huge ridiculous hole in the story that seems to be there only to push the plot forward. Thats like a pro football player going to play a high school football game but for the plot he a professional player doesnt know how the rules of the game. Ridiculous, no?
uzieh chapter 34 . 1/21/2020
I've always wondered, there was only one exit to the Triwizard maze which was also the entrance so doesn't that make it a labyrinth?
uzieh chapter 11 . 1/20/2020
1981
crossfire922 chapter 34 . 12/13/2019
Gabriel Harry yet still tied with Cedric? Hmmmm
Astraea Blackwood chapter 32 . 11/6/2019
I'm going to cry, seeing gabe's reaction to getting his kids back is the most precious thing ever. Especially since you can tell that he really loves them. I never imagined him as a father but now that I have seen it, I love it
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 10/27/2019
A really enjoyable read so far
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
I’m gonna make a start if this ends up a slash M/M I’m gonna loose my shit tho
Night-Stryder chapter 5 . 7/19/2019
I’m pretty sure the guy ain’t trans in the books... this isn’t gonna be slash is it?
1,920 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »