Reviews for Echo
Barunka chapter 1 . 7/23
Honestly, Shino and Shī are the real MVPs, haha. I've read both Echo and Abyss, and although I was genuinely interested in the twistedness that Sasori/Sakura and Hidan/Ino is, I was even more intrigued by the idea of Shi/Sakura and Shino/Ino. I know, I know. That was probably not your intention at all. But god, the latter two pairings have such natural and interesting dynamics, I swear they ship themselves.
I had to take a break between reading Abyss and this one, but this one is significantly less sad but not at all less creepy. Thank you for giving my heart a break. (Even though I will probably die when I find out what the heck is actually going on with Karin and Itachi. I really hoped you were doing them for book 1, and you are, how lucky!)
I completely, utterly love your depiction of Hidan.
"Have you failed to die before?"
"Every goddamned day."
That sent shivers down my spine (quite literally, because I read on the bus, and it's freezing). I also really like how Hidan calls her "girly". It seems appropriate to his character.
I'm looking forwards to part 1, whenever you decide to write it! And in the meanwhile I'm going to go read all your other writing.
Not logged in chapter 1 . 7/6
:DDDDDD gives me nightmares
Hmmm... Not actually a good thing
Oh well
:DDD
This was spectacular
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 3/21
Bold. The whole story is incredibly striking, from start to finish. It was a brilliant decent into madness, and the resolution - or lack or it- was fantastic. I truly enjoyed reading this, and I really admire your bravery for writing something so unique and terribly fascinating.
On Karin and Itachi - did she poison him? Because it came across that way to me. I'm intrigued, you certainly left a lot of mystery surrounding the pair. Congrats on a fantastic story!
amygdala shanala chapter 1 . 1/9
God, I love this series so much. My eyes were devouring every word just as each word consumed all of my attention. I can't help but think of how corny this would sound since I know reviews use this word so many times, however, "brilliant" is all I could think of when I read this. The plot, the approach on the concept, the characterization-all of it is so well articulated, as ironic as it sounds since horror is always enveloped in mystery. The idea of Hidan as an aromantic psychopath is so refreshing and congruent with his portrayal in canon, as well. I suppose the only part lacking for me was a more concrete image of the aftermath of his death; it seemed a bit lacking for me like perhaps a more concrete picture of how Ino had acted right after waking up would make things less jarring since it felt like there was a time gap, which I'm guessing what was the goal, but I feel like it could be a bit more graceful, per se, with more transition instead of just a paragraph enumerating the happenings. Anyway, please, keep writing; I have been flitting in and out of the fandom life for quite some time, but works like yours-writers like you are what keep flighty readers like me returning for more; rekindles pride in fanfiction and love for a fandom.
redhotchillipotato chapter 1 . 1/1
Ohmygod this is sooo amazing! This one is more thrilling than Abyss. Can't wait for the final book it's killing me! I hope you'll publish it soon, cause I'm so dead curious.
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This story is amazing. I don't even know what else I can say, so I'm going to leave it at that.
Aleycat4eva chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Holy shit this was a journey. Beautifully written, great plot, and wonderful in general. A honest to god psychological thriller worthy of a damn movie.
A fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
My first thought was in russian: ой, бля.
Like "oh, fuck"
Because it is completely beautiful and scary. Very scary.
I didn't really see here pairing Hidan/Ino, and was left with many questions. Was he Echo? Was Ino Narcissus?
But it is sad, really. Hidan was a mess; too bad it couldn't be helped or fixed.

Thank you for your work.
guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
wonderful creepy. loved this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
You are so talented! You described everything in such an interesting and mesmerizing way. It was perfect from start to finish! I really hope to see more stories like that, it really was something special. Continue to be amazing as always ;3
tetisheri chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
This was creepy as hell and I loved it. I don't often read these kinds of fic's, but man am I glad I stumbled upon this one. I love Hidan, in all his murderous glory, and I really enjoyed seeing your characterization of him in this story. Ino was amazing as well. The story itself is so well written.
naradaughter chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
this deserved more reviews. its beautiful and full of emotions! I won't pretend I comorehended everything but it works just excellently. any question I might have i ll just ask in your tumblr ) good job and i hope you post the first book!
S chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Oh em gee. Seriously?
This was totally horror! And usually I find repitition gets a little lame but yours was on point, every the ending was some cliff hanger?!

Seriously good .
Better than one author I like Nicci French.. Actually they're a couple writing together, but some of their books have the same feel.

I was meant to have a nap but needed to finish this first.
Super.
But now I need to read something fun to clear my head! Thanks for posting your free perfect writing.