Reviews for Echo
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/30
This story is amazing. I don't even know what else I can say, so I'm going to leave it at that.
Aleycat4eva chapter 1 . 7/29
Holy shit this was a journey. Beautifully written, great plot, and wonderful in general. A honest to god psychological thriller worthy of a damn movie.
A fan chapter 1 . 7/12
My first thought was in russian: ой, бля.
Like "oh, fuck"
Because it is completely beautiful and scary. Very scary.
I didn't really see here pairing Hidan/Ino, and was left with many questions. Was he Echo? Was Ino Narcissus?
But it is sad, really. Hidan was a mess; too bad it couldn't be helped or fixed.

Thank you for your work.
guest chapter 1 . 6/26
wonderful creepy. loved this so much!
You are so talented! You described everything in such an interesting and mesmerizing way. It was perfect from start to finish! I really hope to see more stories like that, it really was something special. Continue to be amazing as always ;3
tetisheri chapter 1 . 1/24
This was creepy as hell and I loved it. I don't often read these kinds of fic's, but man am I glad I stumbled upon this one. I love Hidan, in all his murderous glory, and I really enjoyed seeing your characterization of him in this story. Ino was amazing as well. The story itself is so well written.
naradaughter chapter 1 . 1/7
this deserved more reviews. its beautiful and full of emotions! I won't pretend I comorehended everything but it works just excellently. any question I might have i ll just ask in your tumblr ) good job and i hope you post the first book!
S chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Oh em gee. Seriously?
This was totally horror! And usually I find repitition gets a little lame but yours was on point, every the ending was some cliff hanger?!

Seriously good .
Better than one author I like Nicci French.. Actually they're a couple writing together, but some of their books have the same feel.

I was meant to have a nap but needed to finish this first.
Super.
But now I need to read something fun to clear my head! Thanks for posting your free perfect writing.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I will never get tired of your writing. It really does incite fear in my sometimes, especially Abyss. I thought Echo was more mysterious and unhinged then Abyss was, there was nothing clear, no real boundaries. It made the story all the more surreal. The madness was haunting, and I could feel it radiating of the words like heat itself. The change of tone, the blood chilling atmosphere, the darkness of it all...I enjoyed it very much. The Books were very engrossing to read. And I couldn't stop reading if I wanted too, to afrai of ruining the nightmare, to afraid to break it's bewitching spell. I can't express how much I am looking forward to Book One. Finally the shrouded mystery that shrouds Itachi and Karin may be unfold! I wish you the best of luck in writing it, and hope that it may be the best book written yet.
XHidanXInoX chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I loved this... There was no happy HidaIno ending... but goddammit... wow... i loved it. hope to see a future HidaIno from you again.

-XHXIX
Serymn chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I think I love this more than Abyss for reasons I can't explain. I really liked how you wrote Shino and Ino as lawyers and I'll be waiting for the next book.
Verde Aries chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wow :) Loooooved this...! You did such a great job, thanks for the great read. Was completely captivated :D This coupling was very interesting!
Persona chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I love this series soo much! I am so glad that you made a prequel to this! :D
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow. I've already read abyss and I understood that one better than this one. All I have to say is. Bravo. You are amazing.
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This was just, so, so awesome. And horrifying. I love all the elements that tied this in with Abyss. It's a bit odd reading them in reverse order, and yet the way you did it, it works. The endings are even like... mirrors, so to speak. It's fascinating. You've got yourself a real work of art here. I wish you could tie all three of these (including book 1) together and make them into something you could make money off of, because it's just so original and creepy. I bet it would make one hell of a game, at the very least.

It's just so visual! I'm actually still a little creeped out, to be honest XD This was just... freaking awesome. I'm nearly speechless!

TK