Reviews for One Take Only
piggycat350 chapter 24 . 2/20
Wow. I have been on a skip beat kick recently and boy oh boy what a treat your story is! Btw I think I’ve read this story before like a long long time ago but I still adore it! Everyone is so in character I can actually see it happening in canon! I especially love their confessions. I burst out laughing for reals cos that seems something Kyouko would actually say XD

Brilliant job! Hands down still one of the best SB stories on the site!
Erlynn Dela Cruz chapter 25 . 11/17/2021
i'm really amazed that this is the first time i've commented. i read your story at least once every couple of months. i've enjoyed it time and time again and i wish you would come back and jump into our favorite world and show us new sides of our favorite characters. it's always a blast seeing them through your eyes hoping for when they can actually be as truthful as they are in fics. thank you for an absolutely great story that i come back to always.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 25 . 9/12/2021
It's been years since this story finished, but I just wanted to let you know that I love it as much as ever. I do a reread once a year, and it never fails to put a smile on my face. Thank you so, so much for writing it - it's not only one of my favorite Skip Beat fics, it's one of my favorite fics, period. Hope you have a great day! 3 3 3
lorenrod29 chapter 25 . 9/8/2021
Continuará?
Ordinary Avocado chapter 25 . 3/17/2021
*chef's kiss*

An absolute treasure of a story. This is type of story that any reader would lose sleep for. The story manages to incorporate the right amount of drama and romance with a touch of angst. This story is absolutely perfect.

Each character had a moment to shine and I do enjoy each POV which helped the story pace itself and move forward in the plot.

Thank so much for writing this story.
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 25 . 2/26/2021
that was delightful!
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 9 . 2/25/2021
zaaaaaaaamn mamiiiii okurrrrr Natsu-sama!
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 8 . 2/25/2021
the shadddde hahahahaha dang yashiro
EmilyF.6 chapter 25 . 1/11/2021
This is the first skip beat story I’ve read in years after finally coming back to it, and it’s so good! Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic story!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2020
Just wondering and hoping will we be seeing more from you I hope so please give us something new with our two favorite people
era-romance chapter 25 . 7/10/2020
this story is hilarious
wish there was more or a sequel as it feels a little unfinished but was great all the same
misherukuro chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
Just enjoyed a full re-read. Thanks for sharing your writing.
mrignayani chapter 25 . 4/27/2020
Thank you for this great story! I really enjoyed it. A lot of it resonated with my own fantasies for the characters of Skip beat. Most of them behaved exactly as one would expect. Some moments were laugh-out-loud funny. Many brought a smile to my face. Thank you once again.
quite-a-riot chapter 25 . 3/28/2020
I've been binging SB fics for days now, and I have to tell you, I think you're the only writer who has managed to keep the two squirreliest characters ever conceived completely in character the entire story. Hell, you actually almost guessed her EXACT reaction to his confession that just happened in the manga! Thank you for being such a meticulous writer and true fan to Skip Beat. This story made my night.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2019
Please tell us what's happening now that their dating love your writing so I'm asking if a new story it's in development from the end of this story to give us a clue about their dating and what obstacles are facing is he able to contain himself from going any further is she restraining what's happening in your head and with the new chapters that have come from skip Beat do you have anything in mind I'm anxious to know anyway big fan of your riding just re-read the story again loved it and wanted more
1,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »