Reviews for One Take Only
Just wondering and hoping will we be seeing more from you I hope so please give us something new with our two favorite people
era-romance chapter 25 . 7/10
this story is hilarious
wish there was more or a sequel as it feels a little unfinished but was great all the same
misherukuro chapter 1 . 6/19
Just enjoyed a full re-read. Thanks for sharing your writing.
mrignayani chapter 25 . 4/27
Thank you for this great story! I really enjoyed it. A lot of it resonated with my own fantasies for the characters of Skip beat. Most of them behaved exactly as one would expect. Some moments were laugh-out-loud funny. Many brought a smile to my face. Thank you once again.
quite-a-riot chapter 25 . 3/28
I've been binging SB fics for days now, and I have to tell you, I think you're the only writer who has managed to keep the two squirreliest characters ever conceived completely in character the entire story. Hell, you actually almost guessed her EXACT reaction to his confession that just happened in the manga! Thank you for being such a meticulous writer and true fan to Skip Beat. This story made my night.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2019
Please tell us what's happening now that their dating love your writing so I'm asking if a new story it's in development from the end of this story to give us a clue about their dating and what obstacles are facing is he able to contain himself from going any further is she restraining what's happening in your head and with the new chapters that have come from skip Beat do you have anything in mind I'm anxious to know anyway big fan of your riding just re-read the story again loved it and wanted more
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2019
Love this so much wondering if you'll be writing another ff soon love your writing
piggycat350 chapter 25 . 8/5/2019
Loved every bit of this story! Hilarious from the start to the end. I could totally picture the characters as they were and didn't feel a bit out of character at all! Really really good job with this story and you absolutely nailed it!
blusaphyr chapter 25 . 5/16/2019
Didn't realize this story was already complete and it was pending on my to-be-read list. Great story, I like the fact that there's the aftermath of the confession with them secretly dating that no one knows and a good reason behind why they shouldn't tell it publicly with Kyoko's status for now (thats my headcanon too!). Thanks for this!
midori144 chapter 25 . 4/18/2019
I love this story. It is really well written. I very much enjoyed reading all of it, I wish there was more.
You should definitely write some more stories, you are a terrific author!
s chapter 5 . 3/16/2019
Using Sho as an excuse to get Kyoko and Ren to kiss for hours?

You did good.
shadowpotato77 chapter 25 . 2/13/2019
Wowwwwww this fic was awesome! So well written, and the characterisation was perfect! It was everything I look for in a skip beat fic and more! Definitely become one of my favourites. At first I was totally expecting the guest star on box r to be ren, and I was kind of disappointed (and very surprised) when I found out the reality! But I was verrryyy quickly on board with it! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2018
I love how you write. The dialogues, the drama, the action, everything! And chapters like C10-11 Chicken Nightmares (:D) highlighted it well. "…she really wanted to kiss him. It was this weird, overwhelming desire that struck her all of a sudden, made even more ridiculous by the fact that, in her current form, she was both male and lipless." Haha!

And I LOVED how you had Ren find out about Bo's identity! Many stories skip this part, and even if they unveil Bo's identity, it's usually Kyoko fessing up. Loved how Kyoko's slip when helping Ren out in describing his manager as "Squealy" (LOL!) results in Ren googling the chicken mascot and figuring out who Bo is! God I love this story. Thanks!

BTW I thought you were kidding about a DC/SB crossover! Haha! While I wouldn’t want to read that (sorry while I enjoyed watching DC a very long time ago and watch the occasional episode, I'm not a fan now. The characters are all too childish with even the adults dumbed down. I think it's cuz they try to cater to too wide an audience – from the 6yo's (for whom they show too many adult elements!) to even adults (for whom even if the simple plot could be enjoyable, it's ruined by the characters who're made a bit too stupid) – though the story seems like it really is for little kids. It's a pity cuz it's a good idea…I just can't seem to pick it up 10/20y later and still love it like I do SB…) but anyways, if you do have any future SB (KyoRen) stories, I'd love to read them.

You're a brilliant writer and write long chaptered stories wonderfully. This was very enjoyable and I'm sure I'll come back to read this again and again. Thank you!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2018
FYI it's "Katsuramuki" technique and not Katsura. (If you just say Katsura, the most commonly thought of word will be "Toupee/Wig")
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2018
Very well written. Fun, funny, smooth. And dang! Awesome job getting KyoRen to not only kiss but like really kiss in just 4 chapters WHILE keeping them both, especially Kyoko totally in character! Well done!

This is great. Good writing, great/funny dialogue, interesting drama, smooth flow, great IC characters (not only KyoRen and Box R peeps but also great idea having Sho not know that Natsu is Kyoko! And a very believable reason as to why he took on the acting/OST job.). You've nailed all the characters. Even Director Anna, how he's pretty haphazard, not a great/first rate director (wanting Kyoko to just do a trendy Mio for Natsu) and here he's pretty short sighted in bringing Sho in as actor – all quite believable.

Chapter 5 where Ren helps Natsu practice kissing was great. Funny how when Ren’s advice on how to handle big time talk show doesn’t work in C24 , she yells at him shut up in her mind and has the spiky haired grudges conference.

I love how Kyoko accepted Ren (it was really sweet) and how open she’s being about dating him (and not all running away like a scared rabbit), loved how she’s determined to become a great actress so that most will accept her next to Ren (instead of all the negative thinking of she’ll never be worthy of him). Despite this not being a really long story (I love very long stories if they're well written cuz don't want it to end haha!) but she’s grown so much as a person in this story. Very nicely done.

I don't like Kanae in fanfics personally. Moko turns out to be loyal friend to Kyoko later which is good, but in the beginning Moko just kept pushing her away and insulting her repeatedly…I just felt Kyoko deserved so much better. Even now, while Moko's a tsundere character, I hate how she's so stingy with showing appreciation/friendship/love to Kyoko who's never known any love in her life! Her "love" only comes out when Moko wants to manipulate Kyoko which while can be bit funny, is actually pretty twisted. And so many fanfics just draw out Kyoko's worship of Moko and Moko's yelling "MOU!" and being angry all the time which just gets old really quickly. So Moko can be a good comic relief at times IF used sparingly but I just don't like seeing Kyoko pawing over her too much cuz I still think she deserves a better friend. Sorry for the rant, but anyways, just wanted to say you drew up a good Moko x Kyoko relationship here! I love that you didn't have Kyoko running to her screaming "MOKOOO!" as soon as she appeared. And they had a good intelligent conversation from the beginning and for most of the story (while both remained very much in-character without resorting to the usual heaps of MOOOOKO SAN! and Kyoko debasing herself at Moko's feet. There was only one minor squealing incident near the very end of the story where Kyoko squeals "Moko san!" but the whole scene was done very tastefully and wasn't annoying at all (while both Kyoko and Moko again remained IC too). Thank you! Your story was one of the very few SB fics where I liked Moko! :D Chiori turned out to be great too! It's nice to see more of her in the story and I enjoyed seeing her relationship grow with Kyoko (who needs more true friends and not just rely on her pretty one sided friendship with Moko. Haha).

My only complaint would be that the ending felt really abrupt. Including Sho’s POV at end was fine but felt it was a weird place to stop the story. I wanted to end on KyoRen fluff and story honestly doesn’t seem finished – KyoRen not announced and they agree to announce when Kyoko gets famous (which will be years) and doesn’t seem like great place to end either then ends on Sho’s rant. It was good that there was an omake after that but still, it was random oneshots and really wanted an ending to KyoRen's announcement (and Kyoko's acceptance by the public cuz the way it had been written its sounded like with Ren's death threats/stalkers, and even Kyoko's defaced picture by Sho's fans, it sounded like it was going to be very difficult for her to gain acceptance). So I was surprised to see the Fin at the end of Sho's rant with KyoRen not only not announcing their relationship but no one except Moko knowing of their relationship cuz it didn't feel like an ending for me. Really felt Yashiro (and even Chiori) should've been told, and actually felt Moko shouldn't have been (she was so careless in revealing the secret in front of Chiori when Kyoko had told her she was the only one they're telling!). Would've been nice to see Ren also finally meet up with his parents with Kyoko too…

While the ending (or lack of one) was very disappointing (even more so cuz the story's awesome), I absolutely loved the story to that point. Thanks for sharing. Thanks also for finishing the story and not abandoning it!
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »