Reviews for The Rise of Potter-Black
I don’t really get it- I liked the premise at first, but you literally just turned Harry into Manipulative!Dumbledore, except everyone tolerates his shit.
Please pretty please update!
BookAddiction1 chapter 17 . 6/25
Oh, pretty please update! I really really like this fic and I can't wait to see what you will do with it! I really enjoy all the different viewpoints and stuff. Will you be resolving the Annabelle issue soon? And how will Draco and Heath get together (as you have planned, I understand?) with Draco being bethroed? Please don't leave us hanging for too long!
Lolilox chapter 17 . 6/23
Hi, I'm the last review! I wasn't aware I was not logged in! Sorry!
Hi, I really love your fanfic and I'm aware it hasn't been updated since last year! Harry and Wes are such goals. I'm wondering if Draco would end up with Hermione or Heath? How will Lily interact with Sev, now that both of them are professors? Will she ignore and be hateful towards him or will she slowly, over the course of the year be back to being friends? (Hoping for latter bc sev Stan). Also, it would be interesting if Harry interacted with Sirius' portrait more!
ava chapter 17 . 6/20
whens the next chapter?!
Nicolas chapter 17 . 6/19
Really good, love how confused Hadrians family are.
Roostertheking chapter 17 . 6/13
Nice fic...but you left like all the good fiction writers...incomplete...
But by chance u come back ...just know...I have check the box for follow and will eagerly read your next update
KatzeIason69 chapter 17 . 6/9
I really have enjoyed reading this story and I would like for there to be more of it at some point. I hate how it has almost been a year since you've added anything to it. Please don't let this story just sit here and never get finished.
darkanomoly chapter 17 . 5/26
These later chapters have had exceedingly little significance. Head back to the main part of the story.
Hadrian PotterBlack/celia Dawn
221BookLord chapter 17 . 5/7
This is perfect to the last detail. I love the OCD, I love Draco's and Heath's new friendship, Harry is so cute and charming.. utterly perfect. I hope to read more soon and please if you could write more of Lily now that she's the DADA teacher it would be great to get some insight on what Harry's parents think of his achievements.
Nadja Smith chapter 17 . 4/5
I've found this story really interesting. - Quite like the idea of Harry simply protecting his brother..
However, I've noticed that this story was last updated July 2017, and wanted to know if it will be continued?
Mizukodai chapter 2 . 3/30
Not too mention you can't write worth s**t.
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 3/30
I really hate you yaoi bastards.