Reviews for The Rise of Potter-Black
Nadja Smith chapter 17 . 4/5
I've found this story really interesting. - Quite like the idea of Harry simply protecting his brother..
However, I've noticed that this story was last updated July 2017, and wanted to know if it will be continued?
KitsuneGodAsashi chapter 2 . 3/30
Not too mention you can't write worth s**t.
KitsuneGodAsashi chapter 1 . 3/30
I really hate you yaoi bastards.
darkpheonix31 chapter 10 . 3/19
I'll be honest, I don't understand your purpose on differentiating between dark magic and dark purpose. It seems to me that dark magic would be magic done with the express purpose of hurting someone. A wizard isn't necessary dark or light but their actions certainly are. If you wanted to make a point in saying that just because a family is normally associated with doing dark magic it doesn't mean that everyone in the family will, i think Sirius is already an example of that. However, this idea of Hadrian being 'dark' but not hurting people and doing it for the right reasons seems strange. We know that 'light' wizards can use unforgivable curses which seems to imply again that this idea that certain wizards are more 'predisposed' to a certain kind of magic is false. Having Harry as a misunderstood Slytherin in a family of Potters would have gotten your point across a bit clearer than convoluted ideas of 'well yeah we're dark but thats not evil' because i keep wondering what does make one considered evil if its not the way they use magic.
Foy the Snooze Button chapter 10 . 3/2
It seems all or most Dark families have partially or completely broken homes. Pretty sad but pretty true, from passive observation, of course.
Foy the Snooze Button chapter 4 . 3/2
"The Lightest of the Light could have evil intentions and the Darkest of the Dark could be the kindest person alive"

I like this, mind if I use this quote in one of my stories? I promise I'll give you the credit if it really is a unique quote.
Foy the Snooze Button chapter 1 . 3/2
Nice first chapter. I hardly noticed your bad grammar, which,means you wrote it ok.
KillingCurseGreenEyes chapter 17 . 2/25
Please update soon! It's been a while
Alanna chapter 14 . 2/18
OML the last sentence, *slow claps* you are a god
jabrafan chapter 17 . 2/16
I love, love, love it !
I literally read the entire thing in one sitting, it is just so great! Cliché, yet not cliché. You made a cliché idea an original one, which is an impressive feat in itself. Also, you gave all your characters their own personality, I have read many fics where people do not know how to develop their characters and end up giving them no variation in personality and the way they act, the decisions they make, etc. I am so excited for your next update, not many people have the flair for writing like you do. I assure you it is sincere praise, don't bother to doubt my words. At least to me, you are a phenomenal writer and I really, really hope you update soon.
cocobeanz chapter 17 . 1/21
i freakin love this story its like my fifth time reading this. can you please update its really good. your a great writer. i hope someone also makes a characters read for this.
Loveless Demon chapter 10 . 1/21
Oh Wes you really care about Hadrian don't you? *sighs*
ariadnablack68 chapter 1 . 1/5
hola me gustaría saber si volverás actualizar en algún momento pronto de este año ya que me a gustado mucho la historia hasta el capitulo en el que vas.
Angelcataanna chapter 17 . 1/5
More more
This is my favourite fan fiction on this site.. I absolutely love it and hope you continue!
Isabelle