Reviews for Slipped
Grym1in chapter 6 . 8/1
Honestly the only reason I kept reading till this far (chap 6) was because after what happened to Harry, I wanted to see Rose rip his (Jasper's) flipping head off! I'm sorry, but I don't care if a person is your soul mate, that does NOT excuse them from raping you. I would have been doing my best to kill him. Making it out to be ok because they are meant to be together is deeply wrong.
Even if they wouldn't kill him, he should not have been allowed around his victim (yes, Harry is the victim, Jasper is just a rapist).
No offense against the writer but this story is a bit too sick for my tastes.
Lu Bright chapter 18 . 7/21
For a year now, I have been avoiding this story. I read the summary and assumed that not only did Jasper had raped Harry but also abused and impregnated him. I hate the type of drama that doesn’t even make sense. Once I had read all the good ones I decided yesterday “fuck it I’ll read crapfiction” and began to read this story.

I was so engrossed and enthralled within this literature I had read it for six straight hours before succumbing to rest. When I had awaken, I continued reading it to the end.

I had judged far too quickly, and I’m glad I gave this story a chance.

It’s amazing. The story doesn’t only focus on the relationship between Jasper and Harry but shows the slow character development and plot development.

It makes sense.

It was amazing.

To the author of this wonderful fanfiction, you have certainly surprised me.

You have done very well, and I wish you luck with your upcoming projects.

I hope to read more of your work.

-Lu
Kushka chapter 18 . 7/6
Good story
It would be better pronounced reese
tammzy1395 chapter 3 . 5/20
Harry is doing my favourite thing with rare steak and dipping the chips in the blood. Should I be worried?
PHEONIX39 chapter 18 . 4/2
A most excellent story! I just found it and I know it has been a long time since you finished it but i wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! CHEERS!
hi just thought chapter 1 . 3/6
Hi. I just saw your story uploaded on on ao3. Your name is mentioned, but not that you consented, so i thought I'd let you know.
Maybe someone with an account would pm you since i don't know how often you read all of your reviews?
And no, i was just now gonna start reading your story, so it'll take me a little bit of time to give you a proper review on the content after;) but I've read another of your stories and i think and i remember loving that one very much, so thanks for being an amazing writer and don't let thieves and other criminals spoil your and your readers honest enjoyment:)
HoneyBear84 chapter 18 . 2/4
Glad it works out in the end but wish it had a bit of a future epilogue say 30 or maybe even 300 years later lol
mattdombast chapter 10 . 1/15
The wolves cool
mattdombast chapter 6 . 1/15
So cute
mattdombast chapter 5 . 1/15
Love harry as hybrid vamp
mattdombast chapter 4 . 1/15
So sad
mattdombast chapter 3 . 1/15
Love this story the re read is awesome