Reviews for Slipped
Clyden chapter 18 . 2/26
It was okay... I guess? The rape thingy was really a huge turn off, anyway thanks for this.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 2/23
Enjoyed the story more than I thought I would after reading the description. I’m not even sure what else bro say about the story. While the main subject matter was disturbing and I wanted to burn down Wizarding Britain with fiendfyre, it was a well-written and seat-gripping story.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 9 . 2/23
The way this Hermione is written, I wouldn’t be surprised if she slipped the secret to the Ministry.
Hell-Lay chapter 18 . 1/19
I read this story in maybe ten hours. I'm proud of myself because my English is improvingmy native language is French and I learned all by myself.
I precise this because I hope you will understand my reviewunderstanding a new language is easier than speaking/writing it after all. Let's try this !

Now, about this story, I'm surprised. I was victim of "viol conjugal", meaning that the man I was with took what he wanted, when he wanted while pretending that it was his way of doing sex, that it was normal and that he loved me. It took me more than a year to realise and run from there. I also was underage all along our relationship, not him.
Because of that, I was never able to read a story where someone underage (or not) was raped, and certainly not with my favorite characters.
But you are the exception. You have the ability to make the story okay (but not the subject ok, cause it's impossible) to read for me. And it was so relieving for me. After eight years of therapy and medication, I was able to recover. But I still have trouble talking about it. And when I read the moment where Jasper is describing what he did after Harry asked him to, It semmend like three thousanf "kilos" were lifted of my shoulders.
Even if Harry stayed in love whith his attacker, you explain the reason with the right arguments.
Oh, and I just love baby Ryce.

Well done and thank you, I think I will read this story again soon, you got me forever !

scarlet101797 chapter 4 . 1/14
The whole mate idea is good and I usually like it, but it's complete bullshit to say that the rape victim needs their rapist even if they don't know it. While it can make sense for mates to be better attuned to each other I dont like the idea that "the pull" matters more than the fact that he raped him regardless of how harry really feels or what he wants because mate magic says they hace to be together.
shreyamangal2003 chapter 3 . 10/13/2020
I don't understand how can they expect Harry to forgive Jasper... No matter what Jasper raped him... It doesn't matter whether Jasper is Harry's mate or not.. Rape is rape.. It leaves mark not just physical but mental.. Rapists deserved to be tortured for all eternity... They are not worthy of being human.. They are vile evil monsters... I don't understand how can someone accept let alone like this story.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 9/29/2020
Thank you for the story.
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 9/28/2020
Sirius needs to nullify the marriage contract and reclaim the dowry...that will put a big stop to Lucius.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 9/28/2020
After pulling a Wormtail, I hope that Hermione is left bleeding to death in a gutter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 9/28/2020
Hermione is going to blab.
Black.Queen.Gemini chapter 6 . 6/7/2020
Jasper's eyes wouldn't be fully red but gold with a reddish tint.
Bb34 chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
Even though I came looking for a Jasper x Harry fic I don't see how this could ever work out what Jasper did was horrible and Harry is going to be suffering trauma.
RegulusRemusPotter chapter 3 . 5/12/2020
I really can not see how this would work. Rape is entirely inexcusable and is certainly no way to start a relationship. It would just be filled with mistrust and fear. You just can't justify violently raping someone to the point of death no matter the circumstance. Rape is trauma; it stays with you and haunts you forever. I do like the concept of the story though, just not the kinda justifications and the eventual
relationship.

- Sexual assault victim
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
Disgusting freak.
Roostertheking chapter 18 . 4/27/2020
Wow... Really Award deserving fiction it was...
Love it...