Reviews for Slipped
Nice ending.. :)
davycrockett100 chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
awesome
YuugiYY chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
I love the alternate version. Is it going to be a different story, or will the chapters be added onto to this story?
TheBeauty chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Well, it's still a pretty interesting alternative :)
Tolion chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
If this is completed you might want to put the completed tag on it, it still registers as unfinished.
simplefarmer chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
I like the alternate one. It's very dark (good dark) and the bits of humor were nice. Of course, I loved the actual ending to the story too.
white collar black wolf chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Really liked it can't wait to read the other version
Mika the Dark princess chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
I can't wait to read the ff.
meowlolx chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
I liked the original, but I'm not going to lie the alternate story has me interested. I like when Harry doesn't take any BS.
ob1292 chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
If you do write this alternative version I hope that Harry will do what ever is necessary to protect himself even if that means killing every person who tries to take against his will. Good Job
angelofheaven001 chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Loved it. Please update in sickness and health.
Queen Mab the Second chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
WHAT, THAT BASTARD OF A MINISTER WANTS TO SEW POOR HARRY FOR HIS MISTAKES, I HOPE THAT HE WELL NEVER EVEN BE ABLE TO MOVE A FINGER AGAIN ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.

hope the next chapter comes soon.
lifelovelaugh chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
Cuteeee 3
FotoDi chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
Harry should sue the ICW for setting the dangerous conditions for his Meeting with Fudge, 6 months pregnant, underage, rate and delicate Submissive Wizard/Vampire hybrid, and a powerful magic user with stressed/semi-trained/enormous abilities... They cannot fault Harry's Magic for reacting to an unprovoked attack.
Amu4ever chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
He will so be mocked with that name later on. Poor baby
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »