Reviews for The Greatest Enemy Ever Faced
Potterhead7 chapter 5 . 6/26
You said to somebody that you didn't think Voldy had a kid. It's time for you to read Cursed Child, my lady.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2016
Por quah i just want one more closing book
Ariana dumbledor chapter 29 . 9/21/2016
You are very good at writing. I admit I think ur evil for making little Norbert a bad guy but I forgive you because you saved me from perpetual boredom at night.
Ariana Dumbledor chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Blaise zabini is a boy... in the books as well as the movies. Did ue ans marcus flintt adopt? Or did you think he was a girl?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
my best friend's mam has 12 brothers and sisters so yeah alot of birthday gifts there!
Helga Roweena chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
Why does it have to be all about Griffindore and Slytherin?
Sure, myself i am a ravenclaw, but HUFFLEPUFF AL THE WAY!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Is Daniel Potter going to be in Slytherin for the whole book?
woot chapter 31 . 8/22/2014
So...no sequel?
Fryingpangirl chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
I think the name is not only an "innocent" anagram, but please-he has the "devil" already in his name! And... no wonder Draco hates Norbert! As Voldemort in reincarnation, he of course got all attention from the Malfoys, and Draco was no more need, but the Lord certainly treated him like a servant. I love your stories, sadly there are as good as no other Harry-Potter-fics from you...you're a brilliant writer!
teagandenny chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
There kids know way too much about harry and ginnys love life
xoxopotterheadxoxo chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This is a great story and all, but is Blaise Zabini not a guy? No flame intended and you probably won't even read this...Good story, bro!
Diamondgirl3 chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
I have been reading this trilogy for the past few day(Wifi kept going out!) and it is truely a work of art, it is utterly amazing! I loved it it all and I am sad it's over. Thank you for creating this masterpiece, and I loved it!
-Diamondgirl3;)
WingardiumLeviosa86 chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
Couldn't stop reading! Awesome story!
I like your ending
Hinny-Always chapter 31 . 7/7/2012
Holy snitch! I loved the shorter epilogue in the end... What a story! I have no words... Bloody hell i liked norbert, but during Halloween party i felt creepy about him... I hoped it wasn't him, but oh well! Your story was exceptionally brilliant and way too awesome! I lived it... Just two mistakes i feel like pointing out.. I think many have already said it and i don't think you will bother to correct it now seeing that this trilogy was written almost 10th years ago...
Anyway ginny is not Virginia but Ginerva... And Blaise Zabini is a guy... I love it... Hope you write more HP stories... Please do if you can...
natalie chapter 31 . 2/8/2012
another amazing story, best one in the trilogy! i was sad that norbort turned out bad :( i really liked him. and i'm really happy for dan and gilda
2,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »