Reviews for The Greatest Enemy Ever Faced
Helga Roweena chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
Why does it have to be all about Griffindore and Slytherin?
Sure, myself i am a ravenclaw, but HUFFLEPUFF AL THE WAY!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Is Daniel Potter going to be in Slytherin for the whole book?
woot chapter 31 . 8/22/2014
So...no sequel?
Fryingpangirl chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
I think the name is not only an "innocent" anagram, but please-he has the "devil" already in his name! And... no wonder Draco hates Norbert! As Voldemort in reincarnation, he of course got all attention from the Malfoys, and Draco was no more need, but the Lord certainly treated him like a servant. I love your stories, sadly there are as good as no other Harry-Potter-fics from you...you're a brilliant writer!
teagandenny chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
There kids know way too much about harry and ginnys love life
xoxopotterheadxoxo chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This is a great story and all, but is Blaise Zabini not a guy? No flame intended and you probably won't even read this...Good story, bro!
Diamondgirl3 chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
I have been reading this trilogy for the past few day(Wifi kept going out!) and it is truely a work of art, it is utterly amazing! I loved it it all and I am sad it's over. Thank you for creating this masterpiece, and I loved it!
-Diamondgirl3;)
WingardiumLeviosa86 chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
Couldn't stop reading! Awesome story!
I like your ending
Hinny-Always chapter 31 . 7/7/2012
Holy snitch! I loved the shorter epilogue in the end... What a story! I have no words... Bloody hell i liked norbert, but during Halloween party i felt creepy about him... I hoped it wasn't him, but oh well! Your story was exceptionally brilliant and way too awesome! I lived it... Just two mistakes i feel like pointing out.. I think many have already said it and i don't think you will bother to correct it now seeing that this trilogy was written almost 10th years ago...
Anyway ginny is not Virginia but Ginerva... And Blaise Zabini is a guy... I love it... Hope you write more HP stories... Please do if you can...
natalie chapter 31 . 2/8/2012
another amazing story, best one in the trilogy! i was sad that norbort turned out bad :( i really liked him. and i'm really happy for dan and gilda
Evangelinemaddona chapter 29 . 1/29/2012
I'm crying so much right now! I didn't even like cho, but it was the way she went out.
Spooths chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
This norbert persons name is bolded and there are no parents. I find that interesting when everyone else has parents. And he has a plu s instead of a dash. I smell something fishy.

And Mary Sue for a wifes name. Where are we Clichegaria...

You dont stop laughing when you get old...You get old when your start laughing

SHTOOBS
Harry potter fanatic chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Don't know if u still read these, but this is the first time I've read all three of the trilogy and I love them! Great job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 11/3/2011
nice
LilyAmeliaGranger chapter 31 . 7/28/2011
oh. my. goodness. I have just finished reading the best Harry Potter fan fiction ever written! I read all three in about 4 days, and it's currently around 3 in the morning where i live (scotland) because i couldn't not finish it before i went to sleep! Fantasitic series, your an amazing writer! I am currently going to fall asleep now, then in the morning i plan on reading more of your stories because i can just tell i'll love them too! Great wor hugs D
2,570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »