Reviews for Come Fly With Me
MagicLia16 chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
That was beautiful! I love Gwen so much! Thanks for making my day just a little bit better! :)
trekmel chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
Oh thank you. This was a great addition to its predecessor.
tremaCEE chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Awww... I want to cry. I don't want to cry. No, no, no. Tears, go away.
6BlueSweaters chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
I am 100% crying and not ashamed to admit it. Those last two lines killed me. I read Only Friend before reading this one and I'm so happy and relieved for him jesus christ he's FREE. Merlin doesn't have to be afraid of having magic. Why isn't this canon. I'd kill a man for it to be canon.
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Wonderful, moving story.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
glad you wrote this, Arthur was great, and understanding and everything but Merlin needed a comforting presence too.
mtwin chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
I love this! It seems so right that Gwen can be there for Merlin in ways that Arthur can't. You wrote it really well, bravo
gibichan chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
the most amazing gwen-merlin scene I read so far!
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
! this is the most beautiful touching perfect gwen/merlin scene ever!
SirenSong97 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I love this. Like, so much. *sobbing with joy in the distance*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Beautiful!
Turmanarmo chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Gwen is awesome, her friendship is just as important to Merlin as Arthur's is, just in different ways. His emotional release at the end there must have been good for him, it was so nice to see him get to let it all go for once. Thanks for writing this story.
GirlFromNorth chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Lovely fic; I really need to go search for more stories focusing on the friendship between Merlin and Gwen. It's just - gahh, so adorable! The hug and the crying was, of course, an oh-so-welcome bonus (I'm afraid one of my greatest weak spots is anything related to hugs).
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Aw...this was perfect. I'm so glad that the story from Only Friend could be continued a bit. Thanks!
FFFG chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Awww! I just want to hug Merlin so bad after this. Poor little duck. Thank you for the read! KTN