Reviews for If I Never Knew You
xXErineilXx chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Okay, time for a slightly more thoughtful review. Wow. This fic took me places I didn’t expect to go. It almost seemed to start off with a Mary-Sue kind of vibe, but it grew and expanded into more than that. The story broke my heart so many times, with certain chapters bringing me to tears. I adore Ben, so seeing him find love was so touching, if not a little self-serving, heh. But god, my my heart ached so many times. You crafted something incredible and I can’t begin to say how floored I was by it. Wow. Just wow.
xXErineilXx chapter 50 . 2/13/2018
I think I just read this all in 24 hours. I started probably around 10:40ish in the morning and it is now almost 3am. God. If I can remember, I’ll leave a more thoughtful review in the morning. Right now, I need to sleep. But the best I can say right now is holy shit, thank you.
j4e8n15n16n23y42 chapter 50 . 8/7/2017
I absolutely loved this story. I won't lie, at first I was a little u sure of what to think with the whole 'I know what happens in the show but here I am' thing (and I'm still a little confused about how Cora got to the island) but so soon I was hooked to this story. I just thought it was so clever, the way it all slowly linked back to the beginning of the story the further you got into it - one of the main reasons I love the tv show was for the same reason, I love being able to go 'oh! Now I get it!' And I got that so many times reading this. It was written so well and I'm genuinely sad I reached the end of it because I doubt I'll find another fanfic that will be as good as this one. Thank you for this piece, it's definitely got to be my favourite.

p.s. nice to find other ppl who want Ben to have a love story as much as I do.
imelopsittacus chapter 50 . 3/29/2017
Wow, what a story! Epic comes to mind.
So now what? I feel like I felt at the end of Lost; lost. I don't know what to do next.
I really liked your characters, and I love the Ben in your story as well, such a kind man. I had no trouble following the timelines/flashes at all, it reminded me of the show. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
M chapter 50 . 1/24/2017
Loved this! Thanks for writing :)
lostiesgirl chapter 50 . 1/18/2017
I kept putting off finishing this story, because I thought I was going to shed tears when Cora was going to die, then I realized it wasn't exactly written to match the show, so I finally finished!

I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 50 . 1/6/2017
Nice work! thank you!
Innactive.sorry chapter 48 . 4/13/2016
Please update soon!
Twinkiefairy chapter 48 . 4/9/2016
Oh my god. The end is so close. This can't be true. Whyyyyyy

I love this story so much. Definitely the best fanfiction written in the history of forever. It's better than many books, honestly.

I don't want this to ever end but, at the same time, I can't wait for the last chapter! I'm gonna miss looking forwards to updates!
lordessoftherings chapter 48 . 4/4/2016
I'm so sad that this is almost over. It's by far my favorite Lost fanfic I've read. I hope the final chapter comes out soon.
Lady Gisborne 15 chapter 48 . 4/3/2016
No it cant be true! There can't be only one more chapter left! How. Can. That. Be?!
I'm so looking forward to how this story is going to end, but I know it's going to be bittersweet. I'm really going to miss it and the characters that you've created and shaped over the years and the many chapters.
Bring on the finale!
I'm ready.

Also, Greywolfe's Chapter 11 has been put up on my blog site :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I cannot wait for the next chapter! Please post soon, your story is amazing!
Guest chapter 47 . 2/24/2016
OMG you updated! YAY!
lordessoftherings chapter 47 . 2/17/2016
Awesome!
doncamatic chapter 46 . 2/13/2016
i agree with jace lance! this fanfic is AMAZING!