Reviews for A Whisper in Darkness
Kamdais chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I just wish the link still worked for this little very well written piece. If either of the authors notice this comment could you find a way to restore your story to its unabridged version?
Kamui-Lyn chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I found a working link to the full story online: .

I love the sweet moments - Great job and keep it up! We need more good Trigun fics! :D
dawnreader chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I've read this fanfiction some years ago but never left a comment here - shame on me for that one.
Now you might ask why I'm doing it now, well, I've got a really good reason other that I'm still deeply in love with this fanfiction after leaving the Trigun fandom behind for some time now.

Could you please, please, please reupload the more mature part on another side since the link for oceandreaming doesn't work anymore? I remember that although I was a bit unsure about mature fanfictions at that time I read this one, I loved every bit of the stuff you wrote.
It was touching and full of emotions and so, so fitting for those characters!
It would be very sad to lose such a great piece just because the side got taken down.
Thank you very much!
yikes chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Yikes.
FinalFantasyChick190 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Alright, so I don't even want to know how many favorite list this story is on.

I adore fanfiction for it being fanfiction simply because of my obsessive fan behaviour towards fiction. But I also adore good writing. I completely agree with the feelings you portrayed Meryl with in this, I really think that's how she'd take things. Her emotions were true, and I could really picture this all happening. That's the part I love in order with my love for fanfiction. Now, relating to my love for good writing...what can I say except that this is really good writing?

So, two of you work together to write this? If so amazing teamwork. Whenever I try to write with someone I practically kill them.

Well, anyway, brilliant, and a sequeal would be LOVED!
Renleek chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
WOW! Beautiful, just beautiful!
My Magdalena chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
God, you guys really are the queens of this stuff. Why can’t everyone write this kind of scene like you can? The world would be better place. I bow before you greatness.
Trinity chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I was reading this then the song "Beautiful Goodbye" by Amanda Marshall comes on. ;_; I was surprised when I finally realizzed. So fitting and touching. I love that the whole thing is without any dailouge, well, almost entirely. But the little dailouge there is means so much. Lovely work, you guys.
ParsleyFeline chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
O! Sequel are always good when the prequel was fab. Much encouragement. Here's me, encouraging :D

Eel x
Angelus diabolicus chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Luminarae chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Love it~ WRITE A SEQUEL! NOW, DAMMIT!

And make sure that either

A) Wolfwood comes back and gets together with milly *coughcough*

B) Knives comes and gets all nice-ish and gets together with milly.

:3 If you know what I mean. *coughs*
Apathetic Empath2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Oh my God... this was...omg... so good... I love the writing in this. It has such great characterization and the situation you put the two of them in... God... this was great-marvelous! Awesome work!
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Whee. That was some of the best VxM smut ever. It had a deep and emotional backdrop, but it wasn't horribly sappy. And it made sense.
Knives Girl Haru chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Hey, what's up! I really liked that story, but WHY did you cut out the...the... thelemonseanok (shifts uncomfortably) Ahhem,well, I like Vash and Merly as a couple, although I've been reading alot of K/M stories... Peace3 -

P.S. Oh yeah, please read my story. Inuyasha,romance, PG13, Some Day For The Lovers... Thanks a million!
Triste1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Genius. All I have to say. Writing genius.