Reviews for susfu
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Ahhhh! Need another part! This is so hot!
Herondale18 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
So DAMN hot. Had a melt down
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I love your writing so much but I have to say that this was not as good as the first one the way things progressed was just so unnatural . I love kise but I hated him in this.
Jinsei no Akki chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Holy shit, that was hot.
You don't even know how much I wanted there to be a sequel and voila, you made it!
It's absolutely brilliant, you're absolutely brilliant and wow, this was something else XD
Great job!

/FLINGS SELF INTO SUN/
Hi chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Hot
Part 2?
If not, the story was the bomb
Bijuublue chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Waaah! Love this! This was so fucking awesome I tell you! I'm dying from blood loss over here. I know this is a sequel but I want another one Dammit! Be like Harry potter and make like 20 sequels! X(
I love the dynamic of these three together. Fucking great. I really wonder how'd they be in a relationship together. Argh! That would be so cute! I never thought about putting them together but now that I read both of your stories, I have a new found interest! Thanks a lot! -_-) it's you're responsibility to feed my interest! Go on now! Get! Go write me another sequel! *country bumpkin voice*
EclipseKuran chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hmm, next round means next chapter(I hope). Also if its a sequel to a PwP then it's not a disappointment to the original. Please udpate soon.