Reviews for Serendipity
pallysAramisRios chapter 28 . 9/5/2017
Lia and Kili are so adorable and so far Thorin dosent know he's going to be a uncle again hahahah..
pallysAramisRios chapter 27 . 8/29/2017
Yiikkes yoou werent kidding she went through hell.. glad the baby is holding on cant wait to see what comes next
Guest chapter 26 . 7/22/2017
Please update soon!
pallysAramisRios chapter 26 . 7/8/2017
Whhoooooaaa! that was a tad unexpected but I'm happy for them.. I wonder what Thorin and Fili will think?
pallysAramisRios chapter 25 . 6/13/2017
What a horrible nightmare to relive for Lia feel so bad for her. I wonder if she'll ever tell Kili? I hope Thrandrall doesn't hurt her
FlowerChild23 chapter 24 . 5/25/2017
oh man. please update soon. this is really really good.
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
this has been in my queue for a while now and i cannot believe it took me this long to read it. love it so far
pallysAramisRios chapter 23 . 5/10/2017
I just found this fic I love your take on the storyline its really awesome! I really hope you dont have her get pregnant. I wonder if Legolas takes in interest in her?
MissCallaLilly chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
i just found your story, and was totally caught up in it...great story, plot, love, angst, drama, humor, awesome...loiking forward to tge next chapter
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
LoverxofxNight chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
Really good :p hope to see an update soon :3
Jessfairy88 chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
OMG YOU HAD ME CRYING IN THIS CHAPTER
xConverseRulesAllx chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
AMAZING PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)))
EvilUnicorns4Minions chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
I really enjoy this story and while I have found some misspelled words I find it very well put together with quite an interesting plot.
bntjammer chapter 17 . 4/4/2016
Please update soon! I read this entire fic in just a day!