Reviews for Breath
animelover1905 chapter 12 . 8/7
It is a very good story! But I felt torn away when I read the rape scean. Just to imagine poor Naruto loosing his pure innocence made me feel Soooooo bad...(_)
Kokomi chapter 14 . 2/19
I really hate how sasuke and naruto life ended. Really? Naruto had to die? Couldn't Itachi protect them at the end? But if that happened the story would be very different... Anyway I love the story. I can't stop crying! I think tomorrow I'm going to have a headache. This is one of the best story I have read.
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
I LOVE YOU! (almost) literally! Thanks for this story, it was truly beautiful and the best one I've ever read.
Zaya destal chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
i cried for like 5 minutes and i DID NOT WANT TO but it was still very good now if you will excuse me i need something to take down the puffiness of my eyes
Guest chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Sopas back please sign spread sorry don't have link
Guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Why you would you make a ending like this WTF
Guest chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
POOR SASUKE AND NARUTO, I LITERALLY CRIED AT THE END T-T
flaming rose chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
(Gawkes.) How is he stil alive?! Though, I'm very happy he still is! This fanfiction was just so beautiful! Thank you so much, and I'll be sure to read your profile! Anyway, ciao!
flaming rose chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
So beautiful…
flaming rose chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Oh my god! This was sooooo incredibly good! I wish there was a story completely centering around Itachi and Sasuke like this!
flaming rose chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Noooo! Naru-chan!
flaming rose chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Yay! How dare you steal Sasuke's Naruto's first-ish kiss!?
flaming rose chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Yeeeeeppppppp! Ohhh, Naruto, you idiot! What if Sasuke-san thinks you ran away, because he played so badly?! (Throws hand up in the air.) I- just-! BOYS these days…(Walks away like old grumpy person.)
flaming rose chapter 7 . 1/29/2013