Reviews for Those That Overpower
A lot of mistakes in this chapter...ALOT

First they're on a blanket...then bella is grabbing sheets? then theres a fucking mattress? Their supposed to be outside having a fucking picnic!
I kinda love that she had an "enemy" in 2nd grade.
DitzyDoozle chapter 4 . 12/22/2017
I'm really curious to see how this story turns out. More please!
jk chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
wow he really is fucking crazy.
I love that he waits for a priest to approve of their marriage before raping bella...the woman he "loves" I love that his "morals" wont allow him to rape the woman he loves whilst he has bree suck his dick...LOL seriously?
jk chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
why does he need bella? he already has a whore
loveanchorsme chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
Oh my gosh this story is stinking amazing! I wish you would continue with it!
atthetouchoflove chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Ahhh I attend umd so fingers crossed for this story
MyBabyBlues chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Wonder how he & his family can be like this in this day and age. It will be interesting to see if/how he can change his ways & if he will be able to ever redeem himself. Seems like an interesting story. Hope to read more soon. :)
nydollface chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I'm so sorry that I'm just realizing that you have written a story as well! This is pretty good and kinda scary! Whoa!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Poor Bella, she's so confused. Edward doesn't have a clue. Hopefully things get better for her somehow.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
I don't see anything good in this Edward, don't make Bella falling in love with this bastard.
A2463 chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Love it! Really love it!

Really can't wait for the next update.
melissamary55 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
really good chapter and wow now edward will not get enough of bella
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Interesting story. I hope Edward doesn't break Bella. I hope that Edward gets what he deserves. You cannot kidnap people and just expect them to bend to his will.
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 8/8/2015