Reviews for Chronology
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
I love this story! The chemistry is so good, I’m loving the slow burner, please update if it’s not too much trouble there’s not enough StingYu fics 3
exoplanetprincess chapter 8 . 7/24/2018
I love this so much! The way you characterize all of the characters is amazing! I really love the way you've written Sting and Yukino, obviously, but I also adore the pseudo-friendship you've written between Yukino and Minerva. This is just so amazing!
exoplanetprincess chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON YOU'RE A PHENOMENAL WRITER!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2017
I agree with you wishing-sama, I too personally admire Yukino. Actually she's one of my favourite characters in this series. She is strong, kind and a very good friend to everyone in her guild.

*smirk* including with her precious Sting-sama. I just wish Hiro Mashima would focus more on her character like Lucy.

I just don't get it why some people said she should die just because they see Lucy as the only Celestial wizard in this series. I mean that really pisses me off. *face red with anger.*

Lucy is not the only one who suffered you know. Yukino had been through many hardship too. She lost her parents, her home and got separated from her sister at a young age, she was kicked out of Sabertooth very cruelly and she is currently at war along with all friends.

For those of you out there claiming she is weak. Then you don't really know very well. Yukino had shown time and time again that she has great potential and perhaps in the near future Hiro Mashima might give her Star-dress magic like Lucy or even better. Make StingYu Canon.

Because personally these two make a great couple. (And I ship them just as ship Nalu) And she deserves some happiness. Thank you.

I hope in the future you'll make more StingYu stories, because I surely enjoy this one.

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
Amazing as always, thanks for coming back. It seemed like everybody abandoned the Stingyu ship.
Boostedtobronze chapter 7 . 6/21/2016
I like how my name was implemented in the chapter lol
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
Are you gonna updates this anytime soon ?
Time Materia chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
AHHHH I LOVE THIS.

good job!
AngelAera chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Great story with nice development! Hope to see an update soon :)
Malica15 chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Well, it's not particularly fluffy, but it was still sweet nonetheless. I love this story so much! One of the best YuSting (Is this right? XD) stories I've ever read so far! :D Amazing job!
HerMadnessMac chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Quite honestly I never gave Yukino and Sting more than a passing thought until I stumbled across your blog. But man, have you created a shipper out of me. I love that you're taking the time to fill in the blanks here. It's giving Yukino and Sting a GREAT backstory. (The little moments of friendship you slip in with Minerva are great, too)
Cheese Maiden chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
I would like fluff. I really like Yukino and Minerva are sorta of being coming friends. It would be funny if she plays wingwoman and Sting was there to see it. Thanks for putting in the part that Lyon loves Sherry.
Glitter Spires chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Great chapter! At least you can't kill off Stingue in your prequel story so that's a relief.
rijeayko chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Poor Yukino. Always something happens to it, she have a bad luck maybe with Sting can be different . Good fic!See you in the next chapter!
OkayDokey33 chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
The fight scenes were just fine. True, they were simple, but sometimes that's the route you should take. Sometimes if a fight goes for too long, it, in my humble opinion, becomes too boring or taxing to read and it will compel the reader to just skip the large blob of detailed fighting text and just go straight to the next part of the story. Your fights were simple, but imaginative enough to still make them interesting. Sure, you could improve, but just always keep yourself in check, you know?

Sting, Lector, and Yukino are still acting like light versions of Natsu, Happy, and Lucy, and thank goodness for that. I've got nothing against the latter three, but their personalities and relationship can just be so over-the-top at times that these more realistic versions of their personalities, with their own little twists, is a nice breath of fresh air.

Your dark guild was a lot of fun, but who placed the runes there? Either one of those two wizards are more talented than our characters gave them credit for, or there was another one laying low until he was needed. And low and behold, silver keys galore! It's so sad that the summoner keys are based on constellations, but because Mashima understandably can't give all 81 constellations a unique design, personality, or time, he just sort of chose to focus on the thirteen most well known ones, and even then he can't really give them all that much. It's a shame, but it's an understandable shame, so it's always nice to see people taking advantage of the premise, even for just a little bit. And hey, Deneb, Pisces Son, and Ophiuchus got some time too, so kudos to you!

It was cool that you gave Laki and Lucy's dad cameos too. All in all, it was another fun read. I look forward to the next one. :D