Reviews for An Exclamation of Surprise
Love it!
Nimrodel626 chapter 2 . 3/24
This. Was. Brilliant!
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 2 . 2/1
I don't even have a beard!
omfg! funny as frick!
bloodpirette chapter 1 . 1/28
I salute you. Seriously. I read it and cracked so much I didn't read the second chapter for quite a while. The second chapter is also great, I really like the premise of the story. :)
Carry on please!
crazykaykay229 chapter 2 . 1/10
Oh my gods im laughing so much! :") i love it!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
This cannot be it.
ShadowPillow chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Haha, very nice. But I think that the first chapter was my favorite part. (That was just too funny)
mizzymel chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I actually hope you continue this.. simply because it's well written and a premise that's really not been done before... well at least not well. Most crossovers have Merlin and/or Arthur trying to hide who they are and this is a really unique way to do it.
Bitten Nails chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Oh my god. Yes! XD
Patiku chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Well, I really want to read more and also about Arthur's reaction to finding out that Merlin has magic
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
will you continue this on occasion? It been done to the ground but not quite to death... always good for a laugh!
otakubabes chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
funny, not used to full potential, but funny, sorry about the troll comment, but u were trollin...so yeah sorry.
Dani-Of-The-Dark chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
This made me laugh when I read it. I'd love to see more of this, with longer chapters. The characters share the same dynamic they had in the show, and the humor is right up there with the best comedies. There's no lack in grammar or spelling, and it's easy to follow, despite some spoken lines having no identified speaker (easier said than done, and well done at that). c: I'll be watching this and hoping for more.
HarryPMerlinLuv chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
please continue this is to comical im literally rollin around the floor at howw funny this is I LUV THIS!