Reviews for BA Season 4: 80 - Overture
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
oh man great work but David working with that thing or for him anyway or by the way WHERE THE HELL IS GOLIATH ELISA AND TRINITY
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
wow, I love that struggled! Demona, still in her lunacy, can kick ass!
Madeline chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
It's always good to see people still being devoted to gargoyles! As well, i admire your writting skills, be sure you become a writter! Good luck with evything you'll need it with and keep up the awesome writting!

-Madeline

p.s :Merry Christmas! (or Hannaka or- basicly just happy holidays,)
El Varon chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
I decided to take a break from studying, and was delighted to see that you had uploaded this. Once again, you have gained my attention and intrigue. I am curious as to what will happen next. Now, back to studying.
tessy chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
omg! what is going to happen! this is so mind boggleing!

Todd u r amazing! i've been waiting (patiently mind u) forever to read this! Plz continue! cause if u don't i might die! (not literally)
Lily Maza chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Dear Toddel, you amaze me with your advanced vocabulary. I'm glad to see you came back after a long vacation with a pretty long prologe to tease us. :P I'll be tapping my foot impatiently until you post the next story to Season 6. Don't take until New Year's! (Though I shouldn't be talking...) Five stars and two thumbs up, catch ya around!