Reviews for Shadows Over Nerima
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
I have read all your shadowverse stories.
Bravo!
I am not a big manga/anime fan.
I stumbled upon a blog with Ranma stories and I loved the characters.
Actually some of them I hated. Some I both loved and hated.
Using these characters and changing them just a bit or alot you can have essentially the same story with different pairings (I'm a hopeless romantic).
Then taking different universes such as Batman as you have done and create a story that is mostly grounded in or at least closer to a real world and capture the imagination of your readers.
There are some crossovers that I just can't bring myself to read either because they take Ranma to a place I just can't bring myself to go. Others just mash to many universes together with to many characters.
I love your shadowverse, you are an excellent writer.
There are so many unfinished stories out there and many seem to have been abandoned, i.e. The last update was 10 or more years ago even though at the time the writer was promising more chapters. I wish they could be finished and in some ways I feel a writer takes on an obligation to the readers but that is unreasonable as life happens while you are making other plans.
I have read some of Pursemonger's stories and liked them.
Please write more stories in this universe.
BTAS Fan chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
This is fun! I'm looking forward to reading how you'll develop the Ranma/Akane relationship.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Makes sense, the Bat is the Bat, after all. Just like the Doctor is the Doctor, no matter the body he wears.
Kitten Arina chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
And yet you still leave out Ranma's curse which was such a strong part of Ranma's character and should have activated at some point in this story by now.
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Surprisingly I have enjoyed this story so far but there are still way to many problems in the story for me. One is some of the length, two there is a whole of information that should have been in at the start of the story that you seemed to have left out or think that is not important enough which I disagree with. Then there is the whole Ranma with out his curse form which to me changes Ranma way to much and is no longer the same character that all of us know and love. I wish you would rewrite this and would include his curse.
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Ranma As robin or Night wing as a grown Robin became just doesn't feel right to me. As well as the fact that Ranma is not Ranma with out his curse female form which has not been activated once in this story as of yet. Also I admit that I have no proof but my personal impression is that Gotham was a lot closer to New York not Sunny California. Mostly due to the Art work.
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
I know you finished but it would be nice if you would come back and add more because these chapters are just way to short.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Prologue, or no prologue there is no way I would call this enough to hook me into the general story because there is so much information that would serve to be here instead of a flash back.
Arsenico chapter 17 . 1/16/2016
This was incredible! I'm completely ecstatic!
maryjane5000 chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
Pretty good but I thought it could have been longer & I noticed a mistake near the begining shouldn't it be "Can you spare me?" instead of "You can spare me?"
IronWolfe chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
This was a fun read. I like the concept, and the characterizations are well done. Thanks for writing, and looking forward to reading the sequel.
tarrangar chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
Well after Talia tried to have Ranma killed I doubt even revealing Damien will make Bruce want to have anything to do with her beyond taking his son from her at all costs and then making sure she can never see him again would be what she deserves too.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Heh. I am entertained. Nice job with that, well done. :D
Angela Jewell chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
This was such a fantastic story. Knowing only the basics of Batman, and nothing of the comics, I never thought the two series would mesh well, but here I was, glued to my seat from beginning to end, forgoing sleep in order to finish.

I love how effortlessly Ranma fits into that character, and how neatly Akane's morning struggles were integrated to make it a pivotal part of the plot. And as always your grasp of their relationship is utter perfection. Even when they're more mature, confident, and friendly, you capture their essence so beautifully, it still feels irrevocably *them*. As much as I love the insensitive jerk, and uncute violent tomboy, it's nice seeing them from a non-combative viewpoint now and then, and putting them in this universe, and forcing them to fight together, was a wonderful way to achieve that.

I'm so eager to read the sequel and see how their relationship changes and grows from this point on. Also, something about this story was very reminiscent of the early days, when I first started reading fanfiction. It reminded me of the old-school greats - Matt Loader, Gary Kleppe, Mark MacKinnon, Nicholas Stone, etc. I honestly can't think of higher praise than that!

So, thanks again for sharing such a wonderful story (as well as continuing it). I think this is one of those fanfics I'll be able to read multiple times and never get bored with. :)
Veedramon chapter 18 . 7/4/2015
Despite Ranna falling for Akane, it was a good story.