Reviews for Shadows Over Nerima
Shall-Iin chapter 16 . 8/21
I read a lot of huntress books and have a run and others and I have until you mentioned him, never heard the name Richard Dragon. In relation to Huntress or any one else, especially not as someone who trained other heroes. Unless he's known as another name and no one used the name Richard Dragon. When it comes to best martial artists in dc, usually Lady Shiva is at or near top, with people like Batman, David and Cassandra Cain(cass being Shiva and David's daughter) as among the top 5.
Maxiamise chapter 17 . 5/31
This is a lovely story, to re-iterate. I feel a little sorry I'll not be able to leave more reviews on the same chapters, next time I re-read this
Maxiamise chapter 15 . 5/31
yeah, I seriously adore this story, and reread it quite often
Maxiamise chapter 8 . 5/31
this story is still wonderful
Jackalope89 chapter 17 . 4/2
This is not a bad story, and one of the few to actually pair up Ranma and Akane (which is a big positive), but you basically just made Dick Greyson Japanese. Your character may be called Ranma, and may resemble him, but personality wise, he's Dick Greyson.

And him not having his curse, does take away a large part of what made Ranma 1/2, Ranma 1/2.

It is a well written story, but it is hard for me to call Ranma "Ranma".
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
I have read all your shadowverse stories.
Bravo!
I am not a big manga/anime fan.
I stumbled upon a blog with Ranma stories and I loved the characters.
Actually some of them I hated. Some I both loved and hated.
Using these characters and changing them just a bit or alot you can have essentially the same story with different pairings (I'm a hopeless romantic).
Then taking different universes such as Batman as you have done and create a story that is mostly grounded in or at least closer to a real world and capture the imagination of your readers.
There are some crossovers that I just can't bring myself to read either because they take Ranma to a place I just can't bring myself to go. Others just mash to many universes together with to many characters.
I love your shadowverse, you are an excellent writer.
There are so many unfinished stories out there and many seem to have been abandoned, i.e. The last update was 10 or more years ago even though at the time the writer was promising more chapters. I wish they could be finished and in some ways I feel a writer takes on an obligation to the readers but that is unreasonable as life happens while you are making other plans.
I have read some of Pursemonger's stories and liked them.
Please write more stories in this universe.
BTAS Fan chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
This is fun! I'm looking forward to reading how you'll develop the Ranma/Akane relationship.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Makes sense, the Bat is the Bat, after all. Just like the Doctor is the Doctor, no matter the body he wears.
Kitten Arina chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
And yet you still leave out Ranma's curse which was such a strong part of Ranma's character and should have activated at some point in this story by now.
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Surprisingly I have enjoyed this story so far but there are still way to many problems in the story for me. One is some of the length, two there is a whole of information that should have been in at the start of the story that you seemed to have left out or think that is not important enough which I disagree with. Then there is the whole Ranma with out his curse form which to me changes Ranma way to much and is no longer the same character that all of us know and love. I wish you would rewrite this and would include his curse.
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Ranma As robin or Night wing as a grown Robin became just doesn't feel right to me. As well as the fact that Ranma is not Ranma with out his curse female form which has not been activated once in this story as of yet. Also I admit that I have no proof but my personal impression is that Gotham was a lot closer to New York not Sunny California. Mostly due to the Art work.
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
I know you finished but it would be nice if you would come back and add more because these chapters are just way to short.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Prologue, or no prologue there is no way I would call this enough to hook me into the general story because there is so much information that would serve to be here instead of a flash back.
Arsenico chapter 17 . 1/16/2016
This was incredible! I'm completely ecstatic!
maryjane5000 chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
Pretty good but I thought it could have been longer & I noticed a mistake near the begining shouldn't it be "Can you spare me?" instead of "You can spare me?"