Reviews for One Of Those Moments
summerhlm18 chapter 43 . 20h
Come back! I beg of you! Please pick this back up!
summerhlm18 chapter 40 . 7/17
I am at chapter 40 and I am so afraid of getting to 43 and this being over. I know you said you have not abandoned this story and needed time away in 2016 (it's now 2018, obviously lol). I hope things are better and life has treated you at least decently. You deserve it since the reason I started reading your story was to escape my own life and depression that started to settle very heavily onto my shoulders. It seems funny how much falling into your story has helped me over the last few days of reading. I feel like I can breathe a little easier, like when you're pulled to the surface of the water after being under a long time. Thank you for that.

You did an amazing job building the characters and their relationship. I for one am a big sucker of a very slow build, little heart jerking moments of joy and pain/loss. I don't want to give too much away or spoil anything for those looking at comments trying to decide if they want to read this. READ IT! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Thank you for sharing this story with me and everyone here.

S.
CoffeeStirredBlack chapter 15 . 6/16
Wow this so good! I’m obsessed!
CoffeeStirredBlack chapter 1 . 6/16
I love this already. Where has this been in my life?
EurusKorvin14 chapter 43 . 5/6
Gods! this is brillant! Finish this story please please pleaaaaase...
Violet97mc chapter 42 . 4/16
Please? Don’t forget about your wonderful story..please?
Violet97mc chapter 43 . 4/16
I really want to read how Hermione saves Severus during the confrontation between Voldemort and him and after being bitten by nagini
Violet97mc chapter 43 . 4/16
Please come back! Please! I love to read HEA for Hermione and Severus, please?
Violet97mc chapter 9 . 4/14
Goodness Hermione is sooo adorable with Severus; her grinning at him at the end :p
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 4/14
Don’t mind me, just rereading for the 4th time lol
Violet97mc chapter 2 . 3/22
I’m a huge fan!
Violet97mc chapter 2 . 3/22
I’m loved this story to the point I’m rereading itIt so amazingly beautiful- the chemistry between these two and how wrote them is beyond perfection
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 3/21
Amazing first chapter! Can’t wait to read more:)
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 43 . 3/20
you wrote this so well. i couldnt wait to see if all the small changes would result in snape surviving in the end. please continue
Andie, please come back!