Reviews for Oh, Remus!
I love that pair so much!
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
The greybacks are my favorite
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Loved it. Absolutely hilarious!
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Tee hee! Love it!

God bless you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is SO adorable! Love Remus' perspective! :)
Miss mia chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is just hilarious. I love all the points from a wolf's perspective. I'm sure humans are just as incomprehensible to non-talking wolves.
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
XD Oh I enjoyed this immensely. I love Remus' POV now. So much.

"I didn't know why he didn't just nip him on the nose and be done with it." XD I think that would be very awkward. For both of them.

"I grinned, nearly wriggling in my excitement." This is so adorable!

"I like his smile better than King Peter's because it's more Wolf than showing his teeth all the time." HA! That's very much Edmund...now I get why he has wolves! :P

"King Peter made a low sound, like someone yanked on his scruff while he was in the middle of barking." XD This is SO PERFECT!

"I'm two now!" Two! Oh, what a big boy we are! :P

...I think I'm done now!
lkhpmicah chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Remus's POV is so cute. Oh my gosh I'm laughing right now, this is too funny. I love Peter and Edmund's relationship it's hilarious.
burntoutlikeabrightlight chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Oh, I loved it!

"Oh! I asked why King Peter was grooming Thalia's neck without using his tongue. How come you don't know how to groom your mate properly?" XD

I just died here. :P
MCH chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Smirk, doing my best Edmund smirk, poor poor Peter that is howling funny. Plus Edmund can't be blamed for starting this conversation but boy did he finish it!

Peter is not going to forgot this one. He'll have a field day with Edmund if Ed every gets married! Thanks you made me smile good start to my day. Now need to go look at other stories.
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love this! It's so funny!
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
ROFL til crying. that's hilarious! love that it was from Remus' POV
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Oh you have got to write in Remus first person more often it is HILARIOUS! I love seeing through his doggy eyes, it is most "enlightening" why he cannot understand what is and is not polite to ask. Besides that was Edmund's fault. Now I think he definitely deserved that harpy attack, and maybe the "stew of death" too. Oh Amazing job, keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Oh, innocence. I love how Remus feels close to Edmund because he finds him more wolf-like. I think Edmund is starting to get some sweet revenge for Peter assigning those two pups as his bodyguards. I going to guess that if Ed and the wolf brothers can be sneaky partners in crime (although I don't think they'd realize it), maybe he'll grumble a bit less when they follow him around. :P
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

This is too funny. Peter's going to kill Edmund.

Hee hee!