Reviews for Family Portrait
AJ Granger chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
Alright, I can't do it. I barely made it through this chapter. She sleeps with Tristan, who she wasn't dating and isn't interested in, and winds up pregnant again. It's too much. And instead of making use of the morning after pill to prevent an unplanned pregnancy, she's learned nothing, and is having another child whose dad will only be in her life part time at most. It's a train wreck.
AJ Granger chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
Well that makes things convoluted and worse. Odds are against a pregnancy, but she should take a morning after pill just in case, unless of course she's already on birth control. I see 22 year old Rory has little brains/maturity on 18 year old Rory.
AJ Granger chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
Would have liked more on Jess and Kate with Lucas, and where he stayed, either with Kate or with Luke while Kate and Carrie shared a hotel. Tristan isn't adding anything to the story other than wasting time. Why would anyone complain about Jess, when in this story, Rory drove him away deliberately when she found out she was pregnant? She was cruel to him. She lied to him. I'm surprised no one called her on the decision, but they certainly have no reason to hate or blame Jess.
AJ Granger chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
No sympathy for Rory here. She made her bed, and deserves to lie in it, alone. I'm sympathetic to Jess getting stuck in this situation, and poor Kate, since she seems like a nice girl (and very helpful with Lucas). Little surprised that the others would leave a two year old with Jess, when it seems he hasn't seen him much.
AJ Granger chapter 4 . 10/1/2017
Jess is being way too understanding considering what Rory robbed him of. She didn't even give him a chance to show he could be there. Frankly, she robbed both Jess and Liza of something they can never get back.
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
I was looking for something that I hadn't read yet and decided to give this a try. Honestly, it seems a bit fast considering the dance marathon was like early November, and it sounds like Rory got pregnant at Christmas. That's like six weeks into dating, and then a month or so later she chases Jess away, and no one seems to care? What about telling Jess and giving him a chance? All of these people didn't even give him the opportunity to know about his child, have a say in the name (and with problems with his mom "Liz" that names gonna be an issue). He'd have every right to hate them, and push for custody based on keeping him from the child.
Zefroth chapter 23 . 2/23/2016
Found this story! Absolutely amazing! Please if you can find the time to finish it just to even wrap it up that would be so amazing! I love how you have Rory with Tristan and than Rory with Jess, both my personal favorite boys on the show.
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 7/1/2010
Oh dear. Update soon.
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 23 . 1/26/2009
UPDATE!
Kate chapter 23 . 2/18/2008
hey!

I've read your story loads of times and I finally decided that it was time to post a review. It's very very well written and smooth to read. The only itty bitty tiny problem (which does not, by any standard, make this story any less enjoyable) is that it's a rory/jess story but I feel like jess's character is still kind of a mystery. I mean...you did Tristan perfectly, I feel a connection to him...but I don't feel that for jess. Haha so then I was rooting for Tristan...still am...which is weird because I started reading this story as a rory/jess fan (HUGE RJ FAN!). But since reading this story I've also found new love for rory/tristan lol!

Please don't think I'm being critical, your story is one of the best I've ever read on this site, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you've done it. I was just thinking that the way you wrote it would cause a huge split between people who want rj and people who want rt...OH but maybe that's what you were going for...we all love controversy :D

If so, your story is flawless!

Sorry this is so long.

(P.S. Is Jess's old gf gonna make a reappearance?...I liked her lol!)
Bethany Lucas chapter 23 . 11/17/2007
I just read your ending to the GG's. I know it is years after you wrote them but i have to say i am pleased. your ending is how i always wanted it to be, rory and jess together (although now jess, aka milo, is on a fancy pantsy new show).
Gwendoly2 chapter 23 . 3/30/2007
keep going it's awesome
as if clocks did not exist chapter 23 . 1/16/2007
oh. my. god. i LOVE this story! i can't express how much i love it, so i'll just tell you A LOT.

keep writing, keep kicking ass!

Rose
cmtaylor531 chapter 23 . 12/4/2006
Aw this story is so adorable! I loved it!
PolskaGirl chapter 23 . 6/7/2006