Reviews for Fixated
sianita95 chapter 1 . 4/30
Quarantine has me reading through every page of Castle fanfic. Thanks for writing! Amazing "job" lololol
rplace chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
Erotic work of art, excellent writing.
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
okay so I am dead now
and there are no words except wow that was hot and I am dead

-Anja
Chelypdj chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Oh I enjoyed thank you so much
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
*Ahem* indeed! Definitely fulfills the requirements. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
See, I mostly hate blowjobs, but this is the most compelling argument I've heard for one. So first off, hella kudos for that. In fact kudos on the whole thing. Smut's hard to pull off, and you really did a good job. YAY! :) Jennifer
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wow. Holy hotness batman!
Guest 45 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh this is Incredibly hot sexy smut.
Kate setting the tone with 'fuck polite' after 4 years...was perfect.

Loved your Kate on a mission, insisting on giving Castle the blow job of his dreams, and insisting he fuck her mouth, and then she swallows every drop of his come-so sexy- to fill her tummy with his seed...and then he finishes by fucking her doggy style - fucking her senseless! - as he grabs hold of her world class ass and hammers away. Your imagery was in technicolor!
I guess in Castles world...his dreams DO come true. LOL.
I don't see how this could get any hotter. Thanks for a great read. Hope you have more 'coming' . :-)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow. That was ridiculously hot. Lucky Castle!
sunshine372008 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Very very nice!
linusfan13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Holy Mother of all that's hot! Wow! That was your first? That was amazing!
dancingpines chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
You did damn good. It's emotional and it's sexy. Perfect smut.
bashfuljen03 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Holy crap, Meg. I started reading this on my lunch break and had to stop, lol. I couldn't risk it! Awesome job, thanks for sharing.
rewritetheending chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
To the previous Guest, right before they get into the elevator at the end of "After the Storm," Beckett tells Castle that Gates is making her serve out her suspension, so the timeline of this fic fits. She's suspended, they leave the precinct, and lots of fun ensues!

And to Meg, GAH! I completely love this. There are so many details that make this work for me, from her hand on his thigh, to the way his head falls back against the door, to the smell of his body, to the gentle guide of his hand in her hair. And, yes, it's wonderfully clear that she's enjoying it as much as he is, which is perfect.

This was mature and sexy and completely true to them. Thank you!
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
sweet holy moly that was hot!
Very vivid too, enjoyed it greatly :)