Reviews for Profit Opportunity
kellym01.2 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Oh plz update this soon
pensuka chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
i wonder what will happen next
They call me Bruce chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Very enjoyable.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
hehe, ooh poor nabiki yelling in your sleep. Of course you know you need to have another bathroom incident now. Probably something like Male Ranma with Nabiki which doesn't bug her but then he gets changed which of course does. Or maybe the reverse...

Depends on how Nabiki aproaches things I guess.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow... So is she in serious denial about her own lesbian tendancies, trying very hard to avoid the social stigma of being a lesbian or something else?

any way you cut it, an interesting start.
kana chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I've always loved Nabiki and all her weirdness. It was refreshing to read about her and Ranma for a change though I'd always love reading about the other Tendo sister more. xD

and regarding anon's review about the vowels, I disagree with "e" being pronounce "ey". It's actually "ehh". Idk, I just thought it was funny. xD
Ahye chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
R&N are my favorite couple, and it's nice to see more of that pairing. And even then it's usually male Ranma not female. A nice change.
A simple fool chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Hilarious. It's so funny having everyone believing that something is real (Nabiki's 'feelings' for Ranma) until we eventually may see that they are real... Or something like that. I can't wait for more. Nice job. Could use a few more words though. Not trying to force you or anything but longer chapters allow for more stuff to happen and makes the events feel a bit more connected.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Interesting beginning there
Moose Breath chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Iiiinteresting start. Can hardly wait to see more.

Brilliant pun with Akane saying, "We both know your lying." When spoken, the listener doesn't know for sure whether she means "the (past) lies that belong to you," or "you are lying (now)." You spelled the former, but I really think you meant the latter as it would make a little more sense in the given context.

"What is it Saotome?" needs a comma after "it" as she is speaking to Saotome directly. If the comma was placed after "What" then we would have a sarcastic comment. Spelling "We need more Jack," can mean something completely different from "We need more, Jack," depending, again, on context.

Spoken language contains much more information than just the words. Word spacing and inflection convey a lot. If the speaking is done in person, then as little as 40% of the information transferred is in the words themselves as facial expressions and gestures can completely invert the actual meaning of what was said.

Written language does not have the luxury of the sound or vision of the story teller to help interpret the words. It only has spelling, grammar, and syntax for tools. Word usage, a part of grammar, in English can cause great humor in building puns, but if the pun is unintended then it can bring misunderstanding. My most favorite pun is the I put my hot dog in.

Can hardly wait to see more of this story.

Moose
anon chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Interesting start. You misspelled the eldest Tendo sister's name. It's spelled Kasumi NOT Kasume. Japanese pronounce their vowels different than we english speaking people do.

A ah
E ey
I ee
O Oh
U ooo

That is how their vowels are pronounced. So when someone says the word Kasumi that is how it is spelled.
A simple fool chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This'll be hilarious. Also, you accidentally put "Look look like you have a fever." Can't wait till next chapter.