Reviews for Any Other Tuesday
ceric-sulfate chapter 23 . 1/6
Wow this was a really unique premise and the story had me hooked till the last chapter :D
Bogorm123 chapter 23 . 10/17/2017
This has been a really interesting and intertaning story all the way from the beginning to the end! Amazing job and very well written work!
Fluffykitty9000 chapter 23 . 5/17/2016
Omg this was amazing
cantorahagedoorn chapter 23 . 4/4/2016
What a wonderful story!
I really enjoyed reading this!
Keep up the wonderful work!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
I enjoyed the story immensely, even if there wasn't a worried Bats in it. (He didn't even ask after Alfred's injury.)
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 22 . 5/4/2015
Aaww, no DaddyBats? How could he not have heard what happened on the news?
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
I can't help but wonder where Batman is in all of this. I know he's overseas on some business deal or whatever, but I'd think he'd make a beeline back to Gotham for this. Or at least contact the league, or even the team when he couldn't make contact with Dick. I'm kind of missing me some DaddyBats moments here. One of the biggest reasons that I write Robin into the most God-awful situations is to get those rare but fantastic moments where we can see the real relationship between Bruce and Dick underneath the masks.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
Okay, that was scary! Being attacked by a mob sounds utterly terrifying. And, in fan fiction, is totally awesome!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Maybe I should have mentioned it in the first chapter that the dome showed up in, but I see a parallel to Stephen King's novel, The Dome. Or I suppose the TV show. I read the book; haven't seen the show. Anyway, that mentioned - So far this is an great story. If I don't review every chapter, it is only because I'm impatient to get to the next.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Great Beginning! I'm hooked . . . I'll be following the story now in between my own writing, and although this has been out a while already, it is still deserving a review or two! ;D I like it!
RedCeleste chapter 23 . 3/1/2015
this story was good however I would have liked to see Bats reaction when he heard about what happened in Gotham. Also I would have liked to see a lil more action/emotion between the team when Rob and Flash met with them after saving Gotham. Besides that it was good and I would recommend it as a read
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Hello I admire you wrighting and I wish I could wright like that but I have tryed and I cant, the big problem is I have what I think to be a really good story plot for batman and robin, I think there should be a new supper villen, the villeins name is doce (as in 12 in Spanish)
On the 12 day of every month he kills 12 people starting at 12:00 at night, batman and robin are not able to catch him quit yet and all doce leaves behind is a damino with 12 dots, batman and robin are always so far to late to catch him but there seems to be a pattern every 12 night of every mounth starting at 12:00 there are 12 murders and they try to figure out who the guy is, but what batman and robin don't know is there is a guy named zwölf ( German for 12) he was born on 12/12/12 and he is 21 (12 backwards) and he always remains 21 he never ages past 21. Zwölf lives on 21 hop street in gotham and he is the cold blooded murderer and batman and robin finally catch doce. Doce gets away and batman and robin are forced to track him down again. But batman and robin are in danger doce's next target is Bruce Wayne and Richard Grayson (aka batman and robin) the justice leage finds out about Bruce being in trouble and the come to protect him, but they didn't know that batman was the one who hunting down doce
Batman and robin finally trap doce again and they send him to arkanham. (Now you may do what ever you want with the story from here or you can change it up a bit) thanks I hope you wright this thank you!
beachgirl5647 chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
This was one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. You kept the original character personalities, there was an intresting unique plot, and it was also not just entertaining, but thought-provoking and philosophical at times. I've always been a fan of Robin and I thought this story portrayed him better than majority of the stories I've read. Thank you for such an awesome story and I hope you continue to write more!
rey chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
really great story i loved reading it!
kage kitsune no yami chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
Oh God, the excitement, the thrill, the anticipation, all of it had me wringing my hands and pacing back and forth numerous times. Every singles time I visit your profile, I come wondering what amazing stories you may have written and every single time I leave feeling so satisfied with what you have produced. Your work is truly brilliant. The quality and thoughts that go into the plots for your stories are simply astounding and perfectly executed with your amazing writing skills. I can't wait to read your next masterpiece.:)