Reviews for Snapshots
Yaeli chapter 29 . 2/20/2004
I've been thinking for quite a few minutes about how should I review this one... this fic is so amazing, so emotional.
I really think everybody can find himself in this fic, I mean, to the feelings and the emotions the you passed through this story everyone can relate, you can find yourself in the situations even if what you experienced wasn't *exactly* the same.
Someone told me once, that you might forget the things the people said and the things they did but you’ll never forget how they made you feel…
Well… for me… this story passed this message in the best way possible…
It was definitely one of the best stories I've ever read.
Kazzoh chapter 29 . 7/9/2003
Absolutely loved this story. You completely threw me with the epilogue - I would never have imagined the whole thing was a dream, nevertheless you made it so plausible. Real life can be so crappy sometimes, but I'll never grow tired of happy endings :)
Kazzoh chapter 27 . 7/2/2003
I am SO loving this story. I find myself wanting to find out what happens at the end, but hoping it will carry on too.

The old butterflies were flitting about in my stomach when Darien was trying to talk to 'Chele at the beginning of chapter 27.

I do hope they end up together :)
Kazzoh chapter 24 . 6/16/2003
Just enjoyed another great read! Jess is a truly despicable villain - totally heartless and menacing.

It's amazing how you've managed to weave your own version of Darien's past in with the canon story and carried it on to include events in VS3.

Loved the scene at the end of chapter 24 when 'Chele's defences were down and she told Darien she wanted to be with him - I wonder if she'll remember when she wakes up? Darien is such a dolt when it comes to understanding what kind of love she feels for him - "Maybe, just maybe, Hobbes was on to something." - yeah right Darien!
Kazzoh chapter 20 . 5/28/2003
Dovetailing your AU story so seamlessly into the scene with Kevin and Darien from the pilot was so well done! Loved it.
Taz1 chapter 18 . 5/3/2003
Thank the lord for bank holiday weekends, I'm finally getting to catch up on some fics! Great job, like the 'snippet' approach and am glad you haven't changed our annoyingly loveable D *too* much Looking forward to more!

Kazzoh chapter 17 . 4/13/2003
Saved this one for my hols, so I could read all the chapters without interruptions. They didn't disappoint! I love the 'snapshots' idea - focusing on important times in lives and relationships, then moving on to the next. Looking forward to more.
krysalys73 chapter 10 . 1/25/2003
You, my dear, have me on my hyperactive worst with this awesome story.

Please, for the love of D, do *not* keep me waiting too long for the next installments of this.

I am loving this story so incredibly much, and am dying from curiosity on whether or not D will end up getting the gland implanted even with the positive outcome his life has taken.

Even tho he's much more centered and confident, he still has his late-night "outings", and I wonder if he'll end up getting bitten on the ass with that.

There's just so much I can speculate about this, and I want you to seriously consider printing "Snapshots" out in hard-copy book format when it's finished. When Christmas comes around - if you have finished this fic by then - I would love to get this story for a present.

Now, what would I get for you, sweets?

suz chapter 10 . 1/8/2003

Darien is a DUNCE when it comes to women! And I am still being plauged by 'past tense' bunnies. Sigh. And I can't even write Darien very well. Whimper. God, I need to win the lottery so I have time to write all the stories backing up on me.
Amber Greene1 chapter 10 . 1/8/2003
what? Where the heck are all the revies?

This story is awesome, one of my definate favorites... You have to continue!
Krys chapter 7 . 12/12/2002
Do I even need to say it?

Kick ass, Alex. Kick... ass...

Would there happen to be more of this story in the works? Maybe sometime in the next year or so?

Would *love* to see how this pans out...

suz chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
damn, girl, now you've got the juvie D bunnies gnawing at me! whaaaah! I don't need no more stinkin' bunnies! Course, that's never stopped the little beasties... So where's the next chapter!
PeanutButterChocolate chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Ah snap! ;) Hey AXZ, it's Allianora2...I had to note it hear too...great fic! I dig Alt Univ. fics! Keep it up, girl!