Reviews for From Hell's Fire to Heaven's Comfort
please do a sequel 10/10
Rai Science chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
oh! continue please!
cckeimig chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Can you say 'loose ends'? Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
you should do a sequel!

ja ne FOXANBU
Laume chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Ankha! it's not FAIR! you start all these great stories and then don't finish them! please, please, please...continue? *puppy dog eyes* please?
Death's Angel chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Yes! You must do a sequal with how everyone reacts to the Harry/Severus parent thing and Snape really being a Dumbledore. And what happens if Voldie came after him, you know to "claim" him and all that. Cause the only way that freaks getting any is either from fanatics or forcing himself on others.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Great. Sequel please! this is a cute story, and explains why Dumbledore trusted a Death-Eater.
Linwe-the-elf chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Another wonderful creation of writing by Ankha, why am I not surprised? *laughs* I love your writing! *cheers*
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
A very good story. I love familial love. I suppose there'll only be the one chapter? Happy writing anyway.
Magic Staircase chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
dashing
Kira chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Well, this is...is...I don't even know how to describe it - so...nice and great... oh, you know what I mean, don't you?:D
Iluska chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
SO GOOD
Kaaera chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
*squeals* I love it! If GSFI is anything like this, I'm sure I'll love it too! I plan to go read GSFI now. This actually wasn't too confusing even without reading GSFI-I just have an open mind, I guess, and i didn't try to think things through until the end. D I'll review in GSFI!
Kestreleris chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I could be all eloquent and stuff, but I can't, because it is late, and I am muddled in the clarify of my thoughts. So I will just say more soon please, and, Gil-Celeb, I hereby declare you a woman of great sense and taste. Thank you for sense-making, because I sure am'nt. X
Wynjara chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
This is lovely. *sniff* I like sweetness and stuff.