Reviews for Harry Potter and the Riders of the Apocalypse
Jack the overseer chapter 57 . 7/14
A friend of mine pointed me in this direction of the series and I have to admit I really like it I hope you continue through the other two books one book for each writer and I wish you the best of luck I don’t know if it is the audio reader that I am using or if there are some spelling errors in the book but I’ve noticed a couple of them I can’t remember where in win but there are a few I wish you the best of luck and good writing.
benzwc04 chapter 51 . 7/1
I only have one thing to say after reading the first few sentences... DODGE! If you get it you get it.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 6/24
Just a Spade casually dropping by
/And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth./
pwtcmcneil chapter 18 . 6/21
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume (like many harry potter worlds) that humans physically and mentally mature to the "mid teenager" stage at around 11, stay there until 15 or 16 and then continue aging normaly.

not a problem for me, just an oversight that almost everyone seems to make. honestly, can you imagine reading a hp fic where the first years actually act like 11 year olds? aside from that glitch in your world's matrix, i'm loving all of it and can't wait for more.
pwtcmcneil chapter 11 . 6/20
3% ?!

holy shit! that's fycking huge!
Lady Logos chapter 57 . 6/10
Really amazing story, I'm pretty sure who is war, I know for a fact who Famine is and when it came to pestilence that threw me off. I did know war before the sword thing as wellAmazing story all in all
Lady Logos chapter 28 . 6/8
So far this has been more interesting than I thought. the beginning maybe 2 chapters were a bit slow, but that's usual. Didn't think it would go like this. in the beginning I was like Aha! that person is so and so etc.. and nope! Also at the beginning I thought there was a plothole but nope again. just exactly what I read, I even went back to chaps 13 and reread it and then laughed my behind off. Amazing story, can recommend
CyDawg chapter 57 . 6/4
Wow...simply amazing story
cowchoas chapter 57 . 4/29
i am loveing this story, and wish for more. i have feeling longbottom may be one of the horseman.
cowchoas chapter 53 . 4/29
not sure why but remus and narcissa as lovers is alway good pairing in my books.
cowchoas chapter 17 . 4/28
i so want to see the weight of the wands and have Olivander see the harry wand "oh dear, mr potter we going to have to do another tuning, this be what your 5th?" say that infront of everyone just to see they reactions.
Amber Eyed Dragon chapter 2 . 1/16
Never mind about my previous question, I figured it out. But what I'd like to know now is if this series was dropped or just on Hiatus?
Amber Eyed Dragon chapter 1 . 1/16
so I know it might sound like a dumb question, but what does the description mean when it says "Book 2 finished"?
epic insanity666 chapter 53 . 1/10
for some reason I can imagine a werewolf night party would both be exciting and painful... and I don't mean the death kind of painful
Oof chapter 57 . 12/28/2020
Nononononononono. C'mon, please! Please please please continue this, these two and a bit books have been some of the best, most gripping writing I've ever read and to end it early would be a tragedy. I am *begging* you to give it an end at least, whether it be Harry dying or the Balance deciding the world needs to be destroyed or anything else.
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »