Reviews for Harry Potter and the Riders of the Apocalypse
renextronex chapter 48 . 2/20/2018
em Harry ask what gives him the rigth to decide who lives and who dies... isn't it implicit that he kinda has that rigth?
renextronex chapter 47 . 2/20/2018
can't help but think that Harry was too open in the interview
Veronica McClure chapter 10 . 2/9/2018
Good story!
Veronica McClure chapter 7 . 2/6/2018
If Dumbledore really wants to know how Harry was treated by his "relatives" , all Dumbledore has to do is use glamour charms to make himself look like Harry and go to Privat Drive while the actual Harry is attending classes. In his disguise, the Headmaster would find out pretty quickly how badly Lily's sister, walrus-in-law, and whale nephew treated Harry.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2018
Wrong patronus for Dumbledore; his brother's is a goat.
LF74 chapter 57 . 1/10/2018
Update?
Guest chapter 57 . 1/3/2018
Hello, this story has been a phenomenal read. Most authors who write a politically savvy Harry make an absolute mess of it. You actually gave him the drive, tools, and flaws to do so in a sensible manner. Not to mention his claim to Slytherin is by right of conquest rather than some nonsense about a Parselmouth Lily who inexplicably hid it from everyone she knew. I hope you find more time to write this story and joy in doing so.
Yuna chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Every wand from Ollivander costs Seven Galleons, no matter the material...
Microwaver chapter 57 . 12/24/2017
God I just binge read this, I love it! I can't wait to continue reading about deaths journey to find his siblings. I can't remember if Famine is male or female, but I think it's Neville from the hints we were given. and Daphne is totally war, I'm 99% sure of it. either that or she's got some weird shit happening.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/4/2017
Harry's a bad ass in this story can't wait to see what you write next
Guest chapter 41 . 12/3/2017
I like rereading This story is great hope you update
Akren Alumni chapter 57 . 12/5/2017
Are you still alive? I love this fic and it would be a shamebif you left it unfinished
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
Just starting reading this story or reading it again I mean it's awesome Carefully one of the best Harry Potter
Goddess of shadow chapter 23 . 11/21/2017
This chapter made me cry, the slaughter of undead creatures I don't know what it is, but I can't handle it, and then albus Dumbledore joins the fray, and you have me crying.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 38 . 11/20/2017