Reviews for Harry Potter and the Riders of the Apocalypse
OneAutumnLief chapter 5 . 7/10/2020
I'm loving this story so far, great character development and creative plot. I like how you've portrayed several of the characters and that you haven't bashed any characters.
OneAutumnLief chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
good first chapter, nice take on Gringotts, it was better than many others I've read.
Dragon chapter 57 . 6/7/2020
Please finish
JM0RIARTY chapter 57 . 4/28/2020
hey there
I know it's a difficult time for all of us but if you're still still writing fanfiction, could you please continue here. I like this story and I want to know where it goes

JM
james.mattson.7 chapter 57 . 4/9/2020
I truly hope you have a plan to finish this story as it is a true masterpiece.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2020
I would say Harry is being harsh, but then again, he is the avatar of death. No one should be able to assault him like that and get away with it
thebestofall chapter 4 . 4/1/2020
Finally! Snape isn't some snivelling brat anymore. He should've gotten over all that years ago
snoiper1 chapter 57 . 3/23/2020
Nooooooooo, this is so good, it is a shame there isn't anymore. Thank you author for making this wonderful fanfic, even if it remains incomplete at the time this review is posted.
Chaikrid99 chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
Is this story abandoned?
gogo bananas chapter 57 . 3/8/2020
are you gonna come back to it or
1a2b3c4d5e6f7g8h9i0jklmnopqr2t chapter 33 . 2/24/2020
The Founders have living heirs? I thought Ravenclaw didn’t have any. And Harry took Hannah on a ride... I should really get my kind out of the gutter...
Banananananananananananananana chapter 57 . 1/17/2020
Another chapter please
heffronma5 chapter 57 . 11/20/2019
nice third story - so far - I would like, however, to be able to read the third chapter of said story - please update soon.

- Mark A Heffron -
uzieh chapter 57 . 11/17/2019
i say please once more
uzieh chapter 57 . 11/17/2019
can u please update this?
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »