Reviews for Harry Potter and the Riders of the Apocalypse
Guest chapter 44 . 10/12/2016
Maybe you've explained this or not but why doesn't harry take the elder wand from Dumbledore?
Jerm069 chapter 16 . 10/11/2016
This Chapter had me entranced! Your character development and creativity with the deathly hallows and other items of death are amazing! Bravo! Thank you for entertaining me.
Engineer of Epicness chapter 55 . 10/7/2016
Wow, just wow. I just read this 'cover to cover', and I am suitably impressed. It's probably one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions that I have read. My only possible complaint is: I know that Harry is all about pushing beyond his limits, but sometimes with everything on his shoulders (Death, Heir of Slytherin, his plans for the future, his fitness training, his studies etc) I'm surprised he hasn't crashed and burnt-out yet, baring when he is forced to rest by the medical professionals. But otherwise this story is downright amazing. Your characters are believable, and the storyline builds well. I'm looking forward to the next book. EoE
Luna'Sister chapter 55 . 10/6/2016
I forgot all about Ron! So excited for him. It always makes me sad when poeple competly wright Ron off. Ill admeit the original wasent all that sturdy of a friend, but i have a soft spot for the golden trio. Cant wait for the next chapter!
stevefocus chapter 55 . 10/6/2016
Amazing story so far, looking forward to the next chapters.
imgonnadie chapter 55 . 10/5/2016
Excellent chapter
Dragon Master Naruto 003 chapter 55 . 10/4/2016
Very, very well done. I really hope to read more again soon.
Shrimp51 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
How does that work?
In the first book after the battle, Slytherin goes to meet Balthazar, so wouldn't he have seen that Balthazar was insane and end the creatures life?
Grunty chapter 39 . 9/29/2016
It's no graphic content , the goat sacrifice.

Google up "Eid al-Adha" festival blood. You'll see much more graphical stuff done in the name of the "Religion of Peace".
Magus0096 chapter 55 . 10/1/2016
Amazing novel. I am truly loving this. Will we see more of the Catholic Church warriors? What about Draco how is he taking his dad's end and his moms shacking up with Remus? Will there be more development with Harry and Susan? I think Neville as Famine is ironically hilarious good job on that but still drawing a. Lank on War.
Thanks for the great read. Can't wait for more.

Chris
Pric3y chapter 55 . 9/30/2016
Awww man I'm psyched for the duelling tournament!
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
This is very creative and well-handled!
brissygirl chapter 55 . 9/30/2016
I'm really loving this fic so far! Can't wait until we meet Famine and see if my suspicions are confirmed or not. Where have Hermione and Luna disappeared to? I also noticed that you haven't written anything about Harry's birthday. Now that Sirius is free and Harry has friends surely they would want to help him celebrate his birthday? When I read about the antithesis and how they were created by the church etc, I was like "Have you been reading Apocalyptic Horseplay as well?" because that is very close to the current story line of the webtoon. Anyway great work and I can't wait for more! btw you may want to find yourself a beta, I've noticed a lot of simple spelling mistakes that can occur when on a roll when writing, that a beta would pick up on and point out to you.
brissygirl chapter 53 . 9/30/2016
Remus and Narcissa huh? Well good for you Moony, it's about time you got some lovin!
brissygirl chapter 46 . 9/29/2016
So Lucius sends the killing curse multiple times at Harry and the judge does nothing... corrupt official much? A.K is supposed to be an unforgivable, that lands the caster in Azkaban, so why wasn't the Duel called the first time Lucius cast it? I realise its a story and all that but it seems highly suspicious to me.
1,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »