Reviews for Harry Potter and the Riders of the Apocalypse
ShadowSaiyan666 chapter 57 . 11/14/2019
Are you still writing this or is your inspiration dead/gone, if so you should inform people about that so they know whether to wait for an update or not.
mangalover589 chapter 57 . 10/18/2019
Please write more for this story.
Love it.
Ellie68 chapter 57 . 9/30/2019
Amazing, I love this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2019
All living things are sentient. I believe the term you were looking for in regards to the cows and chickens was non-sapient.
Blood-Stained Minazuki chapter 57 . 9/17/2019
needs to be updated
Blood-Stained Minazuki chapter 56 . 9/17/2019
you killed off bellatrix lol
bjorn aleswiller chapter 6 . 9/5/2019
So Amelia had Shacklebolt... *puts on Aviator sunglasses* Bolt the Shackles... YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
Maistzen chapter 57 . 8/27/2019
Una historia que me encantaría de la que me encantaría que se hiciese una animación.
Tartufo chapter 2 . 8/15/2019
"John Doe" lmao
MoonlightBushido chapter 57 . 7/16/2019
I love this story, and am just wondering if you plan on continuing it? Please do so, as it is unique, and dang it, I wanna know who War is. I'm reasonably sure Famine is Neville.
Xzyxx chapter 4 . 6/15/2019
YES! THANK YOU! I've always wanted a story where Harry left Snape's classroom. You've given me exactly that. So far the story is well written, thank you for all of the work you put into it.
Not A Criminal chapter 57 . 5/25/2019
i miss this fic
still dont kno who war is
Lord of Cherubs chapter 57 . 5/16/2019
So, question. I just finished rereading this entire story for the who knows how many times, and I keep hoping I'll come back to a new chapter, and even the rest of the book. But at this point, it's been nearly 2 years since you updated, and you seem have to shifted entirely to Sometimes Lightning Does Strike. Is there any chance of this ever getting updated again?
1a2b3c4d5e6f7g8h9i0jklmnopqr2t chapter 32 . 5/8/2019
So Harry knew more or less immediately that Remus is a werewolf? Is that a Death thing?
1a2b3c4d5e6f7g8h9i0jklmnopqr2t chapter 31 . 5/8/2019
In a way, it is Dumbledore’s fault. He put Harry with the Dursley’s, and not with a family that would’ve actually cared for him.
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »