Reviews for Harry Potter and the Riders of the Apocalypse
1a2b3c4d5e6f7g8h9i0jklmnopqr2t chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
I wonder why the previous Death chose Harry to take the title of, well, Death
Lilybud chapter 57 . 3/18/2019
I am so happy to have found this fanfic. While I know you won't read this I want to say, you are a fabulous world builder. People tend to forget the fiction in fanfiction but you have not held back. Thank you for writing this, I hope to read our other works if you have any.
Esmereilda chapter 53 . 3/8/2019
not I a 1/2 blood Gryffindor with friends capable of serving snakes their rears on platters seriously who else could it have been cuz it sure as heck wasn't peter
Esmereilda chapter 46 . 3/8/2019
poor Lucius u were so very in over your head
Esmereilda chapter 45 . 3/8/2019
yea that's not gunna happen harry would rather die let something happen to anything he cares ab
Esmereilda chapter 44 . 3/8/2019
yea all I was able to find was Dracula references T_T tho I did get a couple of owl pics in image results
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 3/4/2019
well that is one way to end a case of possession
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 3/4/2019
he'll likely get a more grounded ed under poppy than snape cuz snape doesn't have the patience to teach the fundamentals then gets pissed when students goof them up cuz they didn't learned them properly on their own
NCP18 chapter 57 . 2/28/2019
I know it's been a while but I really hope there's an update somewhere coming. This is an amazing work and I really want to learn if Harry was right about Neville.
CamTheThief chapter 48 . 2/5/2019
So fucking self righteous... goddamn, most of the time the moral proclivities of your characters are tolerable if still a bit too in-your-face for my liking. This chapter though... holy fuck talk about taking it to a whole new level of egregiousness. Pull the sticks out of your characters’ asses and realize morality isn’t black or white. Despite how much time you’ve spent going on about how gray your Harry is, having him break down following an asinine confrontation demonstrates otherwise.
CamTheThief chapter 45 . 2/5/2019
Fuck. Already suspected but this chapter serves as confirmation. The scale of this story is far, far too large. Going to such a size with the plot almost always leaves said stories collapsing under their own weight. Ah well, I’ll at least enjoy your work until that happens.
smokeapound chapter 57 . 1/30/2019
sad to see this story die.
darkimortal chapter 24 . 1/25/2019
I just thought of this but how did M get to eat the troll that seems like a Giant plot-hole its guarding the stone was its only duty and that had failed, its job was done. Wizards are thick but that is asking to much for it to still be there. I mean its a troll and there are children in this school they would have removed it by now.
darkimortal chapter 18 . 1/25/2019
... So Hannah and Tracy then, he should have noticed they were large clues. First dragon pox and then a first year girl knew his fighting style just by the way he handled himself and he was even looking for that one, that she was so interested in the fight and came right to him and mentioned all that about fighting seems unlikely that he would missed that.
Guest chapter 57 . 1/20/2019
Please continue love your work have started reading other story’s and your dumbeldore not being a bad person is amazing
1,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »